1. The sky
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 21:58
    Originally posted by 93confirmed
    That's weird...I tired the search, tried to google it and can't find any mention of it. What's the deal...
    Search for gallicrow - that's the person who put it online. The search only turns up one result, but if you click on the name, you'll get up the one you are looking for, too.

If you can go to youtube and do a search, why can't you go directly to the address of the video?
  2. Joined
    01 Feb '07
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 22:02
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Search for gallicrow - that's the person who put it online. The search only turns up one result, but if you click on the name, you'll get up the one you are looking for, too.

If you can go to youtube and do a search, why can't you go directly to the address of the video?
    The direct link is blocked at work...thanks for the help but I'll just try it at my PC later tonight.
  3. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 17:09
    His actions in the video are not as suspicious as described. However, the video does not show the frequency with which he left to make a quick phone call.

He clearly looks nervous, and he jockeys for a particular position (where he is visible to Topalov).
  4. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 17:57

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    01 Feb '07
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 18:26
    I was able to watch the video and it definitely looks like he was signaling to some extent. Particularily the strange movement of his finger against the jaw and along his neck?
  6. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 20:371 edit
    Originally posted by 93confirmed
    I was able to watch the video and it definitely looks like he was signaling to some extent. Particularily the strange movement of his finger against the jaw and along his neck?
    That, but mostly also the way he immediately looked to see if he was being watched and then hurried away. He certainly looked furtive - or at least that's the way it appears to me.
    It would be an interesting exercise for a psychology student to see what others, who know nothing about the context, read into his behaviour and body language. I would have jumped at it ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree