1. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    07 May '06 00:18
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    That's why the bench outside Tesco's is chained and screwed to the ground.
    Haha in parks they also have huge garbage cans chained. A bench I can see people taking but a garbage can? Well there a several things you could do with a nice big garbage can 🙂

That is life.
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    07 May '06 00:31
    Originally posted by RahimK
    Haha in parks they also have huge garbage cans chained. A bench I can see people taking but a garbage can? Well there a several things you could do with a nice big garbage can 🙂

That is life.
    It is probably chained to prevent young dumb bored-to-death people of kicking the garbage can into the nearby lake...
  3. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    07 May '06 18:16
    Originally posted by Aiko
    It is probably chained to prevent young dumb bored-to-death people of kicking the garbage can into the nearby lake...
    Perhaps but what about in area where there are no lakes near by?

So many things you could do with it. Here's some:

1.Take it home and make fires in it like a fire pit.
    2.Melt stuff in it.
    3.Melt it for metal and sell the metal. They do this with shopping carts sometimes.
    4.Use it as shelter instead of cardboard boxes.

etc...
  4. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 May '06 18:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    07 May '06 18:25
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    If there is no lakes, one can use it as a battering ram to break through nearby shops thereby conducting a ramraid. Just attach the bin to the front of a car (stolen preferably) with a sturdy metal pole, and drive car repeatedly into shop front.
    Sorted.
    You see! So many ideas.

Hehe lots of the stuff as our Univ is chained up. Hole punches, staplers etc... You never know now days.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree