does anyone know anything about Chess Cube?

does anyone know anything about Chess Cube?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g

Moves
22 Sep 09
1 edit

I read they have videos and free chess play. Is it a good, safe site?

grit

B

Moves
22 Sep 09

seeeerious potential. like the interface. they gotta restructure though. most important is to get the challenges at the controls you like.

icc and playchess are best value imo. has the best players, management, activities.

icc blitzin better interface than dasher.

G

Lagos

Moves
22 Sep 09

LOL Booked your profile is hilarious. It can't be all true or is it?

g

Moves
22 Sep 09

Originally posted by Booked
seeeerious potential. like the interface. they gotta restructure though. most important is to get the challenges at the controls you like.

icc and playchess are best value imo. has the best players, management, activities.

icc blitzin better interface than dasher.
Booked, you mean there is real potential for a good site, but it's not quite there yet?

Would you play there? Would you watch a video.

And, is all of it free?

grit

s

Moves
22 Sep 09

I played about 100 games there, then quit. The site looks great, but it seemed like about one in ten opponents was more interesting in talking trash than actually playing chess. The videos may be promising. You can a watch a few demos for free, but there is a fee for full downloads.

B

Moves
22 Sep 09

Originally posted by grit
Booked, you mean there is real potential for a good site, but it's not quite there yet?

And, is all of it free?

grit
yes.

no. only videos that had nothing to do with chess.

yes, to play.

B

Moves
22 Sep 09

Originally posted by Goshen
LOL Booked your profile is hilarious. It can't be all true or is it?
it's all true.

j

Moves
22 Sep 09

i play on there, its very good in my opinion.

NMD

Moves
23 Sep 09

I just tried it out for about 2 hours based on this thread seems fun to me.
Nice colours i suppose.
The blitz is all i tried but the blitz is better than here.
I haven`t tried the other stuff.
A good site maybe if you wanna add a bookmark or favourite.
Hehehe the spell checker thinks i spelled favourite and colours wrong lol.

B
bloody hell

feeding the chimps..

Moves
23 Sep 09

Originally posted by grit

And, is all of it free?

grit
I haev an account there and it is a very good site and I have had no problems as yet. And as it is free it gets many players and good players are always there.

BSU

Moves
24 Sep 09

Yeah, it is very good for bullet chess.... you can enter your next move whilst your opponents thinking, mixed blessing as it's caused me a few disasters. It looks very good .... but .... ok maybe am mad here... there are lots of weird user names... asd1245 etc.. i think it might be using progs to fill the gaps when ppl aren't playing, and ok rated players repeatedly fall for ...f6,nh4,...qh5 trick ... odd accusation but when i play on it can't help but think that... still the interface is very good ... am m0nkee1 on there 🙂 .

i still like uchess 🙂

NMD

Moves
24 Sep 09

I played another couple hours today there and where i live the lag is really low when i play blitz there it feels like.
I seem to get more lag on playchess myself.
It might depend on your location.

D

Moves
24 Sep 09

Very nice site for blitz games, great interface! Highly recommended, their on-line shop is also worth the look.