1. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    18 Aug '07 19:46
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    well done for taking the time to play him, he probably will not be aware of the fact that he has a huge advantage bearing your current gameload, so a 1:1 result is certainly more than a moral victory.
  2. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '07 23:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. The Hague
    Moves
    18 Aug '07 23:54
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    Maybe you could even play 1. g4!! and beat him.
    Hear, hear!
    Was it that hard to find a solution acceptable for everyone to this sort of fight about nothing? Everything sounds to me as if Smaug is like someone grudgingly accepting to play a game (of anything, really) with a child who can't stop moaning about it, just to be done with it and protect the ears.
  4. Standard memberclandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    Auschwitz
    Moves
    19 Aug '07 09:09
    Originally posted by Korch
    Can you say why must I copy top GM`s if I
    don`t like their opening choices and none of my opponents (including foolish cowards like you) cant find unarguable refutation of my "funny chess" ?

Maybe your answer is "Because z00t can`t win Korch if z00t is not able to catch him in opening trap" or maybe "Because z00t is too arrogant and foolish to refute mickey mouse openings"? 😀 😀 😀
    what exactly defines a "mickey mouse opening"?
  5. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    19 Aug '07 09:111 edit
    Originally posted by clandarkfire
    z00t defines as "mickey mouse openings" all unusual and unpopular openings - Kings gambit, Grob (1.g4) and Morra gambit (1.e4 c5 2.d4) for example.
  6. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    19 Aug '07 09:12
    Originally posted by clandarkfire
    z00t. No one else is daft enough to say that perfectly playable openings are downright bad.
  7. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '07 09:14
    my defintion of a "mickey mouse" opening.....my opponent plays......1.e4....and i punch his face in......not too popular in the park.....
  8. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    19 Aug '07 09:14
    All unusual and unpopular openings - Kings gambit, Grob (1.g4) and Morra gambit (1.e4 c5 2.d4) for example.
    If I do agree to play z00troll and I play white he will get one of those unless he chooses to play the French, Pirc or Caro Cann or something obscure.
  9. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '07 09:22
    seriously......i say such funny s**t but....i'm the only one laughing....

no wait.....me and ALEKHINE are laughing....
  10. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '07 09:34
    dragon fire!!! yer high enough in the ratings to laugh right?
  11. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 01:08
    Originally posted by z00t
    My terms for any games with Smaug or DF are clear :-

- Smaug - he is playing 200 or more games and I play him a 1/0 game or games.

- DF - 1/0 challenges or 3/7 not 7/7 or 28/28 or any other madness(I'm generous considering DF isn't as arrogant as Smaug)

As for the clown who is showing my games as a provisional player each one of us started as a provisional player but I'm not picking on newbies unlike DF/Smaug are now.
    God damn, ok Rahimk.
  12. Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 00:36
    Can you say why must I copy top GM`s if I
    don`t like their opening choices and none of my opponents (including foolish cowards like you) cant find unarguable refutation of my "funny chess" ?

Maybe your answer is "Because z00t can`t win Korch if z00t is not able to catch him in opening trap" or maybe "Because z00t is too arrogant and foolish to refute mickey mouse openings"? 😀 😀 😀
    All I have to say is...

Claude Bloodgood!!!!!!!! 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree