1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 04:161 edit
    I would like to see how I played against player X on RHP whenever he played opening Y against me. What's the easiest way to do that?
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 04:311 edit
    Originally posted by JS357
    I would like to see how I played against player X on RHP whenever he played opening Y against me. What's the easiest way to do that?
    Keep your games organized alphabetically by opponent with sections for all the eco codes.
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 06:02
    Take it to Site Ideas Spanky! 🙂
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 06:23
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Take it to Site Ideas Spanky! 🙂
    That might be the easiest way my friend. 😉
  5. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 11:00
    If you do not download your finished games to "your favourite database software" there are limited search facilities on RHP.

On the my games page click the All games button under the folder option on the left of the screen.
    Then click "search for game"
    Then click enhanced search.

Put in player X's name and the ECO code of the opening into the search box and the games will be displayed.
    If you do not know the ECO code you can browse them by putting in the first few moves of the game which narrows the field down.
  6. Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 20:42
    I remember gameknot had a very nice facility like that. Personalised database of games indexed by openning (i dont know if you could do a position search) and also you could access all the games database (indexed by openning). You could also access the high rated player openning database.

It would be a very good feature for RHP I think.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree