Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. Subscriber FMF
    Main Poster
    18 Mar '12 03:42
    Hello. My name is FMF. I have been on this web site for about 6 years. I have dipped as low as 860. And I once peaked at 1219. However, I now intend to start using RHP's "Analyze board" feature. I simply wish to preempt [by being transparent about my plans in this way] the inevitable suspicions of fellow players and forum posters - and possible accusations of cheating in the future - that will surely ensue as my rating approaches 2000 and beyond.
  2. Subscriber jb70
    State of Confusion
    18 Mar '12 09:10
    Thanks for the warning!
  3. 18 Mar '12 09:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    Hello. My name is FMF. I have been on this web site for about 6 years. I have dipped as low as 860. And I once peaked at 1219. However, I now intend to start using RHP's "Analyze board" feature. I simply wish to preempt [by being transparent about my plans in this way] the inevitable suspicions of fellow players and forum posters - and possible accusations of cheating in the future - that will surely ensue as my rating approaches 2000 and beyond.
    FPT<RJHinds

Q
  4. Standard member ChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    20 Mar '12 03:05 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Good luck with that Buzz Lightyear. 😕
  5. 20 Mar '12 18:06
    Well, 4 games in progress and 6 max for a non-sub, so the rating climb may be slow. We'll check back in a few years. 🙂
  6. Subscriber thaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    20 Mar '12 19:21
    Well you could start by being honest. FMF is clearly not your real name, I dread to think what the MF actually stands for. It's a palindrome for goodness sake. 9 bob note comes to mind.
  7. 20 Mar '12 20:36
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    Well, 4 games in progress and 6 max for a non-sub, so the rating climb may be slow. We'll check back in a few years. 🙂
    Expect to see his rating in 1500s before a year has gone.
  8. 20 Mar '12 20:43
    hey, good luck with your plan. be aware, "pre-emptive" strikes are not always welcome.

just be sure to fullfill your dream before becoming grand-father and wearing strange hats.