1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '15 20:46
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Hi Robbie, further to Rag’s comments about getting the theory right, I would like to recommend a book to you and to anyone who aspires to crack the 2000 barrier (I’m workin’ on it, but at 60, time’s running out for me): Chess Strategy for Club Players, The Road to Positional Advantage, by Herman Grooten. I’ve got a meter-wide shelf of chess books, and ...[text shortened]... ! } *
    [/pgn]

Ya had 'm, Robbie--ya had 'im, but you relaxed and let him slip away. Shucks.
    Thank you so much for taking the time moonbus, it certainly looks an interesting book, i will give it a try, in the meantime if you want to be my chess coach i promise to follow all of your teachings and do all homework assignments on time and to make you famous - kind regards robbie πŸ˜€
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    30 May '15 05:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Thank you so much for taking the time moonbus, it certainly looks an interesting book, i will give it a try, in the meantime if you want to be my chess coach i promise to follow all of your teachings and do all homework assignments on time and to make you famous - kind regards robbie πŸ˜€
    Adulation is always gratifying (especially when undeserved).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree