1. Joined
    18 Feb '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 00:11
    I have two games in which I was challenged yet the people never moved. How do I get out of these games without registering a loss for myself. These people simply may have chosen to play someplace else.

In addition, I am winning a game and it appears that my opponent has stopped playing. How can I be sure? And when does the forum register this game as a win for me?
  2. The sky
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 00:16
    Originally posted by ddddoya
    I have two games in which I was challenged yet the people never moved. How do I get out of these games without registering a loss for myself. These people simply may have chosen to play someplace else.

If your opponents haven't moved, you can simply delete the games.

In addition, I am winning a game and it appears that my opponent has stopped playing. How can I be sure? And when does the forum register this game as a win for me?

When your opponent has used up both the timeout period and the timebank, a skull will appear in your game list. You can then claim a win by timeout. It won't happen automatically.
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 00:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 00:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Fishers, IN, USA
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 00:21

You can claim a win when they time out. If the game is very early, you can cancel it with out penalty
  6. Joined
    18 Feb '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 00:55
    Thanks for the help everyone!!!! Looking foward to some good games against quality opposition......😀
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 01:07
    Looking foward to some good games against quality opposition......😀
    then never play me
  8. Joined
    18 Feb '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 01:19
    Hmmmm....Trevor...huh....."Got Game?...BRING IT".
  9. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 10:46
    did you realize this was a correspondence chess site, not real-time chess? people will often take days for a single move here. not usually the opening moves though, unless they're thinking what to play. - I'm asking because it seems many newcomers seem to get confused with this.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree