I challenge

I challenge

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
17 Jun 07

Originally posted by Raven69
Yea, that's probably true...😞

Indeed, I even blessed you with a reply. 🙂
O princess, thou are so humble.

"blessed you with a reply"

Nice choice of words 😛

DS

Moves
17 Jun 07

Originally posted by Pavlo87
I guess we can add DrStrangelove to that list now....
Some people just don't like peace, i guess.

-- Paul
Wait, please no! Don't put me on a list. :'(:'(:'(

I only asked a question. 🙄

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
17 Jun 07

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
Wait, please no! Don't put me on a list. :'(:'(:'(

I only asked a question. 🙄
Blacklisted.

No more exotic food for you, Mister 🙂

R
Different

Moves
17 Jun 07

Originally posted by RahimK
O princess, thou are so humble.

"blessed you with a reply"

Nice choice of words 😛
Almost as humble as you...! 😀

R
Different

Moves
17 Jun 07

Blacklisted.
dun dun DUN

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
17 Jun 07

Originally posted by Raven69
Almost as humble as you...! 😀
Yups, almost.

No one is as humble as me.

I was humble enough to go over the game after and show everyone the right Qxh1! move.

I could have just kept it to myself forever 😛

Well Pirates of Carib. is on TV and Fearless at 11 pm and Police Academy at 10 pm. So time to go.

My humbleness is contagious by the way 🙂

R
Different

Moves
17 Jun 07
1 edit

No one is as humble as me.
Reading this thread, I'd have to say I agree....

I was humble enough to go over the game after and show everyone the right Qxh1! move.

I could have just kept it to myself forever 😛

How very righteous of you...

My humbleness is contagious by the way 🙂

Note to self: Stay away from Rahim

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
17 Jun 07
1 edit

Who was it who said in another thread "your understandfing of chess is rather primitive" ???
The fact that Rahim found one move which I didn`t notice does not mean that I will agree with all his statements about chess. But quoting RahimK "He is forgiven" 😉

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
17 Jun 07
1 edit

Originally posted nonsense by Mctayto
Actually I dont need to reply to your nonsense anymore, because as you can see - nobody (except maybe Dr Strangelove) is taking you serious.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
17 Jun 07

Originally posted by Korch
Actually I dont need to reply to your nonsense anymore, because as you can see - nobody (except maybe Dr Strangelove) is taking you serious.
I don't require to be taken serious however we are all aware of how serious you take yourself 😛

DS

Moves
17 Jun 07

Memo to Forum.

Those who disagree with anything Korch and his minions say should not be taken seriously.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
17 Jun 07
3 edits

Memo to Forum.

Those who disagree with anything Korch and his minions say should not be taken seriously.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I can agree that McTayo and Dr Strangelove should not be taken seriously.

My advice: Use your energy and ambitions in chess. Otherwise you will have more games in which you are losing to lower rated players due to childish blunders. Like this one - Game 3519841 .

P.S. It`s my last reply to your BS. You and other fool (McTayo) will be ignored now.

P.P.S. And I advice others to do the same until these two fools will learn to write something about chess.

DS

Moves
17 Jun 07
2 edits

Originally posted by Korch
..My advice: Use your energy and ambitions in chess. Otherwise you will have more games in which you are losing to lower rated players due to childish blunders.
Like lots of people at RHP,
I lose many games here for many reasons. One being that I play for enjoyment, for fun. I also never use an engine to check my moves or suggest better moves [unlike plenty at this site] I also never follow books or databases. I move quickly and I also never analyse the games I have played to determine why I lost - I have loads of more interesting things to do. It worries me not at all to lose a game of chess-I genuinely pity anyone who does worry about it.
But thanks for the unnecessary advice anyway. Lame as it is. 😴

Ps; My ambitions [as you call them] in chess have been fulfilled already thanks. 😏

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
17 Jun 07

I lose many games here for many reasons. One being that I play for enjoyment, for fun. I also never use an engine to check my moves or suggest better moves [unlike plenty at this site] I also never follow books or databases. I move quickly and I also never analyse the games I have played to determine why I lost - I have lo ...[text shortened]... is. 😴

Ps; My ambitions [as you call them] in chess have been fulfilled already thanks. 😏
I concur fully with your take on chess as it is also mine.
Just a pity that the Korch's of this world never lighten up.

S

Moves
17 Jun 07

I lose many games here for many reasons. One being that I play for enjoyment, for fun. I also never use an engine to check my moves or suggest better moves [unlike plenty at this site] I also never follow books or databases. I move quickly and I also never analyse the games I have played to determine why I lost - I have lo ...[text shortened]... is. 😴

No db or books?
Burn the witch!
Burn the witch!