27 Nov '05 12:45

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    27 Nov '05 12:511 edit
    Careful, once you start castling it quickly becomes an addiction. At parties it can be very embarrassing - first you start castling as a kind of joke, and your friends take it in that vein; then you find yourself doing it more and more, in the drycleaners, train stations, bus stops, there's a bad smell in your living room and your friends stop returning your calls; next thing you know you're running amok in a car park with a JCB and there's a SWAT team looking for mate.
  4. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '05 13:04
    Originally posted by Amaurote
    Careful, once you start castling it quickly becomes an addiction. At parties it can be very embarrassing - first you start castling as a kind of joke, and your friends take it in that vein; then you find yourself doing it more and more, in the drycleaners, train stations, bus stops, there's a bad smell in your living room and your friends stop returning yo ...[text shortened]... ou know you're running amok in a car park with a JCB and there's a SWAT team looking for mate.
    my friends,my health,my job,the woman i asked to marry who said yes,my dog,my cat,home invasion......who cares!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree