1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '10 12:18
    Game # 7694937 has a long time format, I didn't realize it at the time but no moves have been made and I want to cancel it but don't have the game delete symbol in the my games list. How can I delete this game? If I had looked at the time format first I would have rejected the game but now it appears I can't.
  2. Subscriberjankrb
    Conductor
    Zwolle
    Moves
    24 Aug '10 12:311 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Game # 7694937 has a long time format, I didn't realize it at the time but no moves have been made and I want to cancel it but don't have the game delete symbol in the my games list. How can I delete this game? If I had looked at the time format first I would have rejected the game but now it appears I can't.
    I am afraid you have to wait until the time is up. When your opponent doesn't move at all you have to wait about 17 days from now before the skull will appear.
    It is a clanchallenge accepted by clanleaders. You can't do anything about that.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '10 12:45
    Originally posted by jankrb
    I am afraid you have to wait until the time is up. When your opponent doesn't move at all you have to wait about 17 days from now before the skull will appear.
    It is a clanchallenge accepted by clanleaders. You can't do anything about that.
    ok thanks. I didn't know there were games you could not refuse. I will have to go to the clan leader and let him know I don't want those long term games I guess. No help for this one however, eh. This game could go on for a year.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree