Moves
    28 Jul '07 01:29
    I'd have a much higher rating.
  2. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 01:30
    as soon as my opponent moves i blitz my move....like i'm in the park or something....I gotta cut that out....

The drinkin stays though......
  3. PALMETTO
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 01:52
    Originally posted by chessisvanity
    as soon as my opponent moves i blitz my move....like i'm in the park or something....I gotta cut that out....

The drinkin stays though......
    Maybe to slow down those impulsive moves, make it a habit to have a drink just before you move!

lol
  4. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 01:52
    lmao
  5. Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 03:35
    LOL, man. Yeah, red wine is not entirely conducive to winning chess games...for me anyway. 😉
  6. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 03:381 edit
    for me it's whiskey......i'd like to switch to vodka cause i'm a Alekhine freak....but it tastes like poo so that ain't gunna happen.....

stickin with whiskey......morphy drink whiskey?
  7. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 03:42
    I'd have a much higher rating.
    How is this related to (only) chess?
  8. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 03:441 edit
    chess players are known to drink....ok....so um guys....uh...lets talk about the drunken king variation

to make kenan happy
  9. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 04:12
    chess players are known to drink....ok....so um guys....uh...lets talk about the drunken king variation

to make kenan happy
    If I was not who I was I would be someone that I would not be.
  10. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 04:19
    you are totally not invited to my birthday party kenan.
  11. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 04:21
    you are totally not invited to my birthday party kenan.
    Are you gay?
  12. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 04:34
    i wish.....then atleast i'd get laid.
  13. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 04:51
    i wish.....then atleast i'd get laid.
    I like to talk about the Doppler effect you know? All the chess players like to hear this on the Only Chess forum:

Ok. Where do I start to describe the Doppler effect? It’s like when you are going to work and suddenly you hear the sirens of an ambulance coming from far away. You then hear a change in the sound when they pass by you; it’s a change in pitch when the ambulance drive past you with its sirens on. Did you notice that when the ambulance is coming towards you, you hear a high pitched siren and when the ambulance drives away from you hear a low pitched siren. So, the change in pitch in this situation, is called the Doppler effect.

The Doppler effect is the change in pitch that you hear when the police drive past with their sirens on. When they're coming toward you, you hear a high pitched siren; and when they drive away from you, you hear a low pitched siren.

Christian Doppler, who first discovered this, wrote about this effect in his famous monograph Über das farbige Licht der Doppelsterne und einige andere Gestirne des Himmels - Versuch einer das Bradleysche Theorem als integrirenden Theil in sich schliessenden allgemeineren Theorie

We can explain the relationship between observed frequency and emitted frequency by this formula: The observed frequency is equal to emitted frequency times the speed of waves in the medium divided by the speed of waves in the medium plus or minus the velocity of the source.

It the waves are traveling by the speed of light then change is frequency is the transmitted frequency multiplied by the velocity of the transmitter and divided by the speed of light and that my friend is also equal to the velocity of the transmitter divided by the wavelength of the transmitted wave subject to change.

😉
  14. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 04:55
    for someone who thinks he is so smart....his rating ain't all that great....i bet he is one of those guys who doesn't have many friends.
  15. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 04:56
    atleast i have an excuse.........where the hell is the whiskey!??

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree