1. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 20:26
    I heard if you build a chess board and put all the World Champions names on each square, even the Arab prince (starts with an S) who played chess all over the world, the ghosts of ancient Grandmasters would come to play at your table.
  2. cavanaugh park
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 20:55
    Originally posted by powershaker
    I heard if you build a chess board and put all the World Champions names on each square, even the Arab prince (starts with an S) who played chess all over the world, the ghosts of ancient Grandmasters would come to play at your table.
    seven
  3. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 22:03
    Shah?

Anyways thats crazy talk.
  4. Mumbai, India
    Moves
    15 Jan '06 02:28
    Build such a chess board maybe 50 years later and my ghost will come and play chess with you and hopefully defeat you. 😉 Because 50 years later I will be called as an ancient Grandmaster...Just kidding on a beatiful sunday morning!
  5. Joined
    14 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '06 05:20
    is it??? wonderful to know that....... (!@#$%^&*)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree