Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 28 Jan '06 20:18
    it was at move 28 Game 1730734 (game still in progress)

    and why

    i didn't want to give my oponent the freedom of the black squares with the bishop so i took the knight.
  2. 28 Jan '06 20:27
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    You will have to wait for the game to finish as the site rules forbid comments whilst its still going on.
    were does it say that, but if ture sorry didn't know that. i suppose it wouldn't be fair to give the reasons why, as i could use them in the game but as i allready made my decision could you just say bishop or knight without giving any reasons, cheers.
  3. 28 Jan '06 20:30
    Originally posted by trevor33
    were does it say that, but if ture sorry didn't know that. i suppose it wouldn't be fair to give the reasons why, as i could use them in the game but as i allready made my decision could you just say bishop or knight without giving any reasons, cheers.
    just wait until the game has finished.
  4. Standard member buffalobill
    Major Bone
    28 Jan '06 21:14
    Originally posted by trevor33
    it was at move 28 Game 1730734 (game still in progress)

    and why

    i didn't want to give my oponent the freedom of the black squares with the bishop so i took the knight.
    Actually, you took the bishop. I don't mind commenting on past moves because what's done is done. Technically, the bishop take is the better because you avoid an isolated pawn. Over to you ...
  5. 28 Jan '06 22:36
    Originally posted by buffalobill
    Actually, you took the bishop. I don't mind commenting on past moves because what's done is done. Technically, the bishop take is the better because you avoid an isolated pawn. Over to you ...
    AND THE GAME ISN'T DONE
    anything you say can be used by him so please refrain from any more comments til the game is over.
  6. Standard member buffalobill
    Major Bone
    28 Jan '06 23:35
    Originally posted by Testrider
    AND THE GAME ISN'T DONE
    anything you say can be used by him so please refrain from any more comments til the game is over.
    Yes sir. But nothing I've said can be used by him.
  7. 29 Jan '06 05:14
    The bishop was a good peice considering the open center and black's white square pawns, the knight could be stronger than the bishop, as it was (is) on the 6th rank and thus a strong attacking piece, however, its post is difficult to mantain.
  8. 29 Jan '06 07:48
    It's a good rule . Never comment a game in progress.