if you were playing would you have taken the kn...

if you were playing would you have taken the kn...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

my island

Moves
28 Jan 06

it was at move 28 Game 1730734 (game still in progress)

and why

i didn't want to give my oponent the freedom of the black squares with the bishop so i took the knight.

SS

Moves
28 Jan 06

t

my island

Moves
28 Jan 06

Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
You will have to wait for the game to finish as the site rules forbid comments whilst its still going on.
were does it say that, but if ture sorry didn't know that. i suppose it wouldn't be fair to give the reasons why, as i could use them in the game but as i allready made my decision could you just say bishop or knight without giving any reasons, cheers.

w

Moves
28 Jan 06

Originally posted by trevor33
were does it say that, but if ture sorry didn't know that. i suppose it wouldn't be fair to give the reasons why, as i could use them in the game but as i allready made my decision could you just say bishop or knight without giving any reasons, cheers.
just wait until the game has finished.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
28 Jan 06

Originally posted by trevor33
it was at move 28 Game 1730734 (game still in progress)

and why

i didn't want to give my oponent the freedom of the black squares with the bishop so i took the knight.
Actually, you took the bishop. I don't mind commenting on past moves because what's done is done. Technically, the bishop take is the better because you avoid an isolated pawn. Over to you ...

T

Somewhere out there!

Moves
28 Jan 06

Originally posted by buffalobill
Actually, you took the bishop. I don't mind commenting on past moves because what's done is done. Technically, the bishop take is the better because you avoid an isolated pawn. Over to you ...
AND THE GAME ISN'T DONE
anything you say can be used by him so please refrain from any more comments til the game is over.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
28 Jan 06

Originally posted by Testrider
AND THE GAME ISN'T DONE
anything you say can be used by him so please refrain from any more comments til the game is over.
Yes sir. But nothing I've said can be used by him.

S5

Moves
29 Jan 06

The bishop was a good peice considering the open center and black's white square pawns, the knight could be stronger than the bishop, as it was (is) on the 6th rank and thus a strong attacking piece, however, its post is difficult to mantain.

F

Moves
29 Jan 06

It's a good rule . Never comment a game in progress.