KG thematic tournament

KG thematic tournament

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
03 Jul 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
No, sorry, I don't think so.
Before the PGN's were plain wrong. Now there are none at all...
So if I enter a thematic, I have to keep track of the the games, moves by moves, by myself.

Please, Russ, can we have correct PGNs of the thematic games?
eh. A bit dissapointing. Well, if there will be some interesting game of mine or other I will do the PGN management manually. Is that a temporary issue only ?

F

Moves
03 Jul 08

Originally posted by ivan2908
eh. A bit dissapointing. Well, if there will be some interesting game of mine or other I will do the PGN management manually. Is that a temporary issue only ?
You have to make your own PGN file, I'm afraid.
And I sure hope that correct PGNs will come eventually.

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
03 Jul 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
You have to make your own PGN file, I'm afraid.
And I sure hope that correct PGNs will come eventually.
I totally agree with you that set up position games are flawed at this point. But one doesn't have to input manually the starting moves of the game. You can input the FEN from the starting position and I would prefer that option. One nice way for you to do it is to write some code in some programing language that you know to that for you.

Imagine this: you want all games from this KG tournament. So you download them but when you are going to replay them in some pgn viewr you get an error message. You could paste all game into one pgn file and make a code that would input the FEN string at right points. After that you could see your games with no problem. I really think there's nothing better for us to do at time being. It certain beats having to input manually the moves that lead into the position that the game started.

S

Moves
06 Jul 08

I just started in the 2nd round of the King's Gambit II tourni & took a look at the players in my group because 2 hadn't moved yet.
User 103385

Eesh!
😞

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
06 Jul 08

Originally posted by Squelchbelch
I just started in the 2nd round of the King's Gambit II tourni & took a look at the players in my group because 2 hadn't moved yet.
User 103385

Eesh!
😞
Kings Gambit 1 (Tournament 1319) is nearing its end with only 3 games to go and 3 players in the frame for a possible win.

z

Moves
06 Jul 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Dragon Fire
Kings Gambit 1 (Tournament 1319) is nearing its end with only 3 games to go and 3 players in the frame for a possible win.
Rather telling there is the fact that *all* completed games not involving Ragnarok were won by black.

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
06 Jul 08

Originally posted by zebano
Rather telling there is the fact that *all* completed games not involving Ragnarok were won by black.
Interesting fact! Isn't it?

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
06 Jul 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
ha! I just took my first look at that round and thought exactly the same. 🙂