1. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '06 23:01
    Originally posted by Caro Kann
    He just wants a ruler
    Yes, it may be 12 inches long but I do not use it as a rule.
  2. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '06 23:034 edits
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I do find it quite wierd that he has no games in progress and no moves made and never played a game on RHP at least under the nickname ThudanBlunder
    As you ask, I don't play because there are more woodpushers here (eg. Caro Kann) than at a caber tossing convention.
  3. Sandwich Land
    Moves
    16 Aug '06 16:33
    Originally posted by ThudanBlunder
    As you ask, I don't play because there are more woodpushers here (eg. Caro Kann) than at a caber tossing convention.
    Hold on... explain it to me or look stupid:

Why am I a spammer when I make saily moves, yet you troll the forums and have never made a move. Why am I a spammer?

And what makes me a woodpusher if you dont even know how to play the game?
  4. Standard memberEnigmaticCam
    Chess n00b
    Cali
    Moves
    16 Aug '06 17:18
    Caro Kann will kick your ass in a game of chess, ThudanBlunder.
  5. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Aug '06 17:542 edits
    Why am I a spammer when I make saily moves, yet you troll the forums and have never made a move. Why am I a spammer?

You are self-evidently a spammer, Boyd, because you spam this forum with posts about your would-be forum.
  6. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Aug '06 18:032 edits
    Originally posted by EnigmaticCam
    Caro Kann will kick your ass in a game of chess, ThudanBlunder.
    Playing as Wibble Wobble (aka mikexx2020, aka Santa Drummer) Caro Kant was banned for using an engine to boost his tiny ego. A sad case. Why would I want to play such a loser? He should stick to beating his meat.
  7. Sandwich Land
    Moves
    16 Aug '06 18:12
    Playing as Wibble Wobble (aka mikexx2020, aka Santa Drummer) Caro Kant was banned for using an engine to boost his tiny ego. A sad case. Why would I want to play such a loser? He should stick to beating his meat.
    A) I have never played under those names, you just seem to acuse me because I have said (correctly) that you are JonnyG

B) I would never use an engine, else why would my rating be so low?

Tool
  8. Standard memberEnigmaticCam
    Chess n00b
    Cali
    Moves
    16 Aug '06 18:13
    Playing as Wibble Wobble (aka mikexx2020, aka Santa Drummer) Caro Kant was banned for using an engine to boost his tiny ego. A sad case. Why would I want to play with such a loser? He should stick to beating his meat.
    I think it's funny that you cast accusations to someone for "trolling the boards" when you're the one with no active/played games and are clearly doing nothing on this site except post in these forums. Caro Kann has the game history to show his skill level. Where's yours? I didn't think so.
  9. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Aug '06 18:141 edit
    I think it's funny that you cast accusations to someone for "trolling the boards" when you're the one with no active/played games and are clearly doing nothing on this site except post in these forums. Caro Kann has the game history to show his skill level. Where's yours? I didn't think so.
    Troll = Spammer NOT

Are you two butt buddies or something?
  10. Standard memberEnigmaticCam
    Chess n00b
    Cali
    Moves
    16 Aug '06 18:16
    Are you two butt buddies or something?
    Wow, you certainly are the intelligent one. How can I argue against such crushing reason? /sarcasm
  11. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Aug '06 18:391 edit
    Hmm....if I don't know how to play the game then you are not a woodpusher. 😕

But you are right. Having realized the libellous and unjust nature of my hastily typed words, I solemnly promise to apologise to every woodpusher that I meet.
  12. Sandwich Land
    Moves
    16 Aug '06 18:46
    Why the hell come to a chess site if all you are wanting to do is critisice chess players
  13. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Aug '06 18:47
    Why the hell come to a chess site if all you are wanting to do is critisice chess players
    Another straw man argument. 😴
  14. Standard memberEnigmaticCam
    Chess n00b
    Cali
    Moves
    16 Aug '06 19:00
    Another straw man argument. 😴
    How about burden of proof? These accusations of yours are nothing but crap until you can post some proof.
  15. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Aug '06 19:283 edits
    How about burden of proof? These accusations of yours are nothing but crap until you can post some proof.
    Proof by disappearance of butt brother when the mods realize who he is.

Perhaps someone else would like to confirm that mikexx2020 (aka Santa Drummer) was banned for having multiple accounts.

Anyway, do you really want a butt brother who falls for Fool's Mate twice in one minute?
    http://www.timeforchess.com/core/viewpublicgames.php?p1name=mikexx2020&p2name=&showgamescode=A&isminiboard=on&Search=Search
    http://tinyurl.com/g9zyh

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree