1. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 14:19
    Originally posted by Zygalski
    You can tell immediately that the brunette in the RHP Mariska Angela account also has a facebook account with the same person in the profile photo.
    they don't look the same to me. different cheek bones, different nose? also the other picture looks like a normal 'real' photo, while the other looks like professional studio photography. the kind a young male picks when googling for images for a drone account.
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 14:33
    Originally posted by wormwood
    they don't look the same to me. different cheek bones, different nose? also the other picture looks like a normal 'real' photo, while the other looks like professional studio photography. the kind a young male picks when googling for images for a drone account.
    Exactly as I addressed it to the young 'lady' in game...'you must spend a lot of money on those fotoshoots' 😉
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 15:27
    Originally posted by wormwood
    Sorry guys. There are indications other than photos that indicate there's a relationship between the two accounts.
  4. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 17:52
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Exceptional, is that real or 'enhanced' 😉
    It real, no enhancements required 😛
  5. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 18:091 edit
    You can tell immediately that the brunette in the RHP Mariska Angela account also has a facebook account with the same person in the profile photo.
  6. Joined
    20 Jul '10
    Moves
    04 Dec '10 05:14
    So what? pictures mean she is legit? pahleeze.
    You got two internet places with the same pictures? Hell I can do that. Easy.
    I think you guys fell in love and are in denial. Grow up.
    I've met and seen many chess chicks...they are messed up in the head.
  7. Joined
    20 Jul '10
    Moves
    04 Dec '10 05:17
    Originally posted by Erekose
    Sorry guys. There are indications other than photos that indicate there's a relationship between the two accounts.
    Awww yer in love. Dude let it go. And get a real avatar...yer not that guy.
    My grey outline is more realistic than your avatar.
  8. Joined
    20 Jul '10
    Moves
    04 Dec '10 05:27
    She must be real then! Eureka!!
  9. Joined
    20 Jul '10
    Moves
    04 Dec '10 05:28
    I'll defend Mariska Angela, a little bit on this one. Other sources on the internet clearly indicate she's a girl.
    LoL
  10. Joined
    20 Jul '10
    Moves
    04 Dec '10 05:30
    I'll defend Mariska Angela, a little bit on this one. Other sources on the internet clearly indicate she's a girl.
    This one is too funny.
  11. Joined
    24 May '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '10 08:02
    Originally posted by gorookyourself
    She must be real then! Eureka!!
    I said the pictures looked like the same person to me, not that the ID was real or fictional.
    Grow up.
    You seem obsessed.
  12. Joined
    27 Jul '07
    Moves
    04 Dec '10 10:29
    I suspect she was Osama.

Apparently, the cave-dwelling demagogue enjoys (enjoyed) the game of Kings.
  13. Romania
    Moves
    04 Dec '10 23:011 edit
    Doesn't it seem plausible that she just left earlier to avoid being banned for cheating? I mean, if she was a real player, it's impossible that she never played an OTB game. She was at least the level of WIM or maybe WGM.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree