1. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 00:08
    'hasn't even broken the elite 2700+' is a direct statement from the original poster of this thread. It would I am reasonably certain be considered preferable by most players if this poster would ensure the accuracy of their statements,before stating that they stand by their facts. Statements claiming to be based on facts which are not accurate, are not facts. 😉
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 00:12
    I love this guy. These last few weeks ever since you appeared whenever i click on the 'Chess Only' forum if i can see cheater1, i'm right there bro. Guaranteed no matter what mood i'm in, you have me in chuckling in no time.

Ignore the rest, keep me entertained sir.
  3. USA
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 00:47
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I love this guy. These last few weeks ever since you appeared whenever i click on the 'Chess Only' forum if i can see cheater1, i'm right there bro. Guaranteed no matter what mood i'm in, you have me in chuckling in no time.

Ignore the rest, keep me entertained sir.
    Hear hear!
  4. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 01:00
    There always is something quite pleasantly entertaining and certainly of a very pleasing comic value as you go through life encountering such posters as cheater1and similars.The fact that their 'facts' are often proved to be wrong only adds to the amusement value ,and I for one do not believe that such posters should be in any way discouraged as even people who are proved to be making inaccurate statements,have precisely the same rights of expression.Life without its comic value would be a very dull life indeed!🙂
  5. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 01:44
    Originally posted by cheater1
    It is a FACTUAL as saying that a man will never ever ever breast feed an infant.
    YouTube
  6. The Smoke
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 02:07
    who is this dimwit, cheater_1 ?
  7. Columbus, Ohio
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 02:23
    I have no stake in this CONVERSATION - I'm only posting here to FORTIFY my feelings of manhood to COMPENSATE for my general apathy, lack of ambition, the small size of my reproductive ORGANS, and the financial ruin my life has BECOME.

Thank you all for your POLITE attention. I'm FEELING better already.

😉
  8. Joined
    30 Dec '07
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 02:35
    Originally posted by hphovercraft
    I have no stake in this CONVERSATION - I'm only posting here to FORTIFY my feelings of manhood to COMPENSATE for my general apathy, lack of ambition, the small size of my reproductive ORGANS, and the financial ruin my life has BECOME.

😉
    I know this guy perfers we stay on topic but i got to say, "hphovercraft" is a hilarious handle. Well done.
  9. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 03:47
    It all starts the evolution of the species from tens of thousands of years ago. Males evolved differently... Males have the killer instinct...
    10,000 BC A cave in Ethiopia

Grog: "Come Thrak, it is time to hunt. Bring your spear."

Thrak: "Uh, I was thinking about that Grog. Maybe we should skip the Saber-tooth tiger hunting for awhile. Last night was a close call."

Grog: "Not hunt??? Never! We are MEN! Born to kill!!"

Thrak: "But it is dangerous, even deadly."

Grog: "Hunting not dangerous, only manly."

Thrak: "Not dangerous? Ur got eaten last night, you lost three fingers, and I had to sleep in a tree or I would be cat food right now."

Grog: "It's just a flesh wound. Besides what would we eat?"

Thrak: "See, that's just it. While we've been out getting our limbs torn off, the women have been bringing in plenty of food. They fish and gather and have even tamed some wild animals."

Grog: "But Grog would get bored just sitting around the cave."

Thrak: "The women have solved that too! They call it a "game". Two people have pebbles and one pebble is special and you try to capture the other person's special pebble. Ursala is good at it, she beats me all the time."

Grog: "Grog is man and must kill! Come we hunt now."

Thrak: "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Roars and snarls in the not too distance........
  10. Seattle
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 04:11
    Originally posted by hphovercraft

😉
    rec'd
  11. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 05:31
    First off, LETS DEAL IN THE PRESENT!!!!!!!! Polgar, as I said before, is 2693. This is 2009, people.

http://ratings.fide.com/top.phtml?list=women

She is currently tied for ranked 36 in the world.

http://ratings.fide.com/top.phtml

Even at her pinnacle, 2735, she made it to #8. I WILL retract my statement that she will never be elite. 2735 ranked ...[text shortened]... 5. A 2735 with her record is LIGHTYEARS away from challenging the #1.

I stand by my FACTS.
    Even if 2693 was as high as she'd ever gotten, your point would still by SILLY, because that's ONLY seven points away from your vaunted 'elite' rating of 2700. A 2693 need only win ONE [or perhaps TWO] single game against a similarly rated opponent to push her rating up that extra seven points.
  12. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 05:33
    This is not to say that a woman cannot excel in chess. They can. But as I earlier posted, they will never achieve ELITE status.
    Can I assume you also take back THIS silly statement, since you admitted Polgar was elite already?

😀
  13. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 07:25
    It seems to me that he is making his obviously absurd statements because he needs attention. So the best way how to deal with him is to ignore him.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 07:50
    I am here to ONCE AND FOR ALL declare that those things will NEVER EVER happen. EVER. There is no chauvinistic tone in my voice whatsoever. It is a FACTUAL as saying that a man will never ever ever breast feed an infant. It defies the LAWS of HUMANITY.
    They once said the same things about computer chess too: "A heap of silicon cannot ever beat a human in chess!".
    It was eventually changed to: "A heap of silicon cannot ever beat a World Champion chess player in chess!".
    Well, things changes. We don't live in stone age anymore...
  15. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 09:33
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    "A heap of silicon cannot ever beat a human in chess!".
    It was eventually changed to: "A heap of silicon cannot ever beat a World Champion chess player in chess!".
    Well, things changes. We don't live in stone age anymore...
    Women are more than the sum of their plastic surgeries.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree