My analysis of your good, the begining was correct for both until move 7.
7. dxe6 was looking good. Black has a weak pawn on d6.
better think twince before going with such a set-up. What will you do about that weakness ?
7... a6 look okay, but many alternative are disponible, such as Qb6 and 0-0. You can even think about not castle.
after 8.. 0-0, we don't have a benoni anymore. we are now in the king indian game.
9.. Qe8 is not good, but not bad either
10. F4, we have finaly the four pawn attack. You played 10.. Nd7 ?! let's look at the position.
Look, white has good space at kingside and should attack there.
The knight is not really helping in your attack, your game is supposed to be on the queenside... (I think )
11. fx5 ? Wrong and incorrect, correct was f5, not letting a good square for the knight on d7 and attacking the kingside. You have very little space now 11... Nxe5, now we see the consequence of a bad move, you get an ouposted knight. 12. Bf4 Bd7 13.b3 ?! He do not play at the right place, bomb is gonna explosed in his home.
13... b5 at the right time, this pawn push create plenty of play.
let's have a look at the board.
now in this position, black has the upper hand.
14. Bd3, a mistake it give an a good advantage to black, worthing a pawn. The bishop is not well placed here.
14... Nh5. A good move... Open the great diagonal.
15. Rb1, Inefficace... 15.. Nxf4, Now white's good bishop is gone and white face an attack. 16. Rxf4 b4 ?! not a losing move, but there is much better. bxc4 ! And now you are completly in a winning position,
Let's look at this unsure move.
If Bxc4, Nxc4 wins a pieces, and bxc4 is not good after Bh6. 1. h4 f6 which win a piece after 2.Nxh7 Bxf4 3.Nxf8 Qxf8 or Kxf8.
If the bishop retreat, Bc2, Be2 and Bf1, the same things as bxc4 happen. If Ne6 instead of Nxh7, Bxe6 wins a pieces or a rook.
Now you will just win the exchange. It may let him a draw.-
15 Nd2, only move. 15.. Bh6. White should just give the exchange with Nf3, but he is not okay, he just have hopes. 16. Nxh7 ?? (A really poor move, you are better to lose the excahnge then a piece and you open the h file for black..... How bad.
let's see the rest.
16.. Kxh7. 17. Rf1. (Here the rook do nothing. better gone.) Qd7 18 Ng3 Qg5 19. Be2 Bg4 ( You take your time.) 20. Rb2 (it look hopeless, Qh4 should have been done right after Ng3.. 20.. Nd3.. A big mistake. You are too generous with your enemy, you give him back the will to fight. (the plan was slow, Qh4 and Rh8 were better. look at this. )
Wonderfull position for attack the ennemy, you should win easily.
But you made a mistake. Nd3 ? 23. Qxd3 Bg7 24. Rbb1. ( You lost much of that attack, and white could sac the exchange with Qd2 Black is a little better after Bd7... or Bd4...
24.. Bd4+ 25. Kh1, (There is no threat and white is okay. 25.. Bd7 26 Bf3 ? Give back the some attack to black. 26.. Kg7, Black is now a good position, but not winning.
27 Nd2 Bf4 28. Ng2 ?? A third mistake the defense g3 was important. now this allow Black to attack the poor white king. Here, white is forced to play Bh5 then h3, the pawn is protected by the queen and excahing two rook for the queen is not good, but do not matter here, with a heatly extra piece. 28.. Rh8 now white see himself dommed on the defense with a piece behind
You opponent played g3 and lost faster..Both Rxh2 and Qxg3 mate, they the same mate, Rx2 is faster but not best..
Here they are, my toughts,
Still a good game by both player, mistake are excepted from you both, but I hope you learn now.