Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 16 May '07 03:34
    I dare all 1300s to challenge me get ready to get pwned
  2. Standard member hammster21
    Endgamer
    16 May '07 03:49 / 1 edit
    hmmm. 22 losses, all to the same person in the same day, without even making a move in any of the games, isn't that some sort of ratings manipulation?

edit: your opponenent is on vacation and you resigned all of them, i don't know if it is her fault or not but it definatly is your fault.
  3. Standard member HomerJSimpson
    Renouned Grob Killer
    16 May '07 03:55
    Section 3a
  4. Standard member hammster21
    Endgamer
    16 May '07 04:01
    hmm. why would someone created a username like that, start a ton of games against someone, resign them on purpose, and then post in the forums, Maybe this is an attempt to get the other user banned. Either I'm really smart or really tired.
  5. 16 May '07 04:14 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by hammster21
    hmm. why would someone created a username like that, start a ton of games against someone, resign them on purpose, and then post in the forums, Maybe this is an attempt to get the other user banned. Either I'm really smart or really tired.
    My theory. He wanted to have alot of losses and still remain provisional. Probably to achieve a very low rating.
  6. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    16 May '07 04:47
    an obvious rule braking....
  7. 16 May '07 05:27
    None of his games were rated...
    His rating has not been affected yet...
  8. 16 May '07 05:34
    What an idiot.
  9. 16 May '07 05:37
    Originally posted by Ramiri15
    What an idiot.
    Yeah, I should'a noticed the games were unrated.
  10. 16 May '07 05:40
    Originally posted by my rating is fake
    I dare all 1300s to challenge me get ready to get pwned
    LOL. Oh, I will accept your challenge, you phony dude. But good luck trying to challenge me, I'm playing at the max currently.
  11. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    16 May '07 09:15
    hmmm. 22 losses, all to the same person in the same day, without even making a move in any of the games, isn't that some sort of ratings manipulation?

edit: your opponenent is on vacation and you resigned all of them, i don't know if it is her fault or not but it definatly is your fault.
    It appears that none of them were rated...
  12. 16 May '07 10:48
    It would be a very low trick to play, but I suspect other reasons: lizzi is the lowest-rated player on the site.

Richard
  13. 16 May '07 12:34
    Yeah, he's just a goof.
  14. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    16 May '07 13:03
    I think this user's brain is fake.

P-
  15. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    16 May '07 13:43
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    It would be a very low trick to play, but I suspect other reasons: lizzi is the lowest-rated player on the site.

Richard
    The dope doesn't know that moves have to be made for the game to be unrated. He challenged the lowest rated player, and resigned thinking that his rating would be way worse than hers, so he'd be a true 800 rated player playing with a 400 rating.

What a twit.

D