1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 16:17
    I read the comments submitted here and they bore a suspicious commonality to the same questions posed on her website. A lot of cut and paste, indicating she doesn't have the time to really delve into our site.
  2. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 17:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I read the comments submitted here and they bore a suspicious commonality to the same questions posed on her website. A lot of cut and paste, indicating she doesn't have the time to really delve into our site.
    eh, what did you expect? She is probably doing it for the blogging, not for the "community".
  3. Joined
    02 Jul '10
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 18:002 edits
    You're weird, man. The last issue of my Q&A has indeed been based on answers to questions submitted at RHP. It's said explicitly in the post. I just thought that Pogonina.com readers will still be interested in the replies since different people tend to ask the same questions.

Meanwhile, at RHP there was only original content, no copy-paste from any other sources. I am patient enough to address any questions individually, although sometimes I indeed feel like copying my previous replies since some questions are asked over and over again (your favorite opening, how do I become a GM, who is your favorite player, etc.). I get a few of those daily.
  4. Joined
    24 Jun '10
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 18:20
    0-1
  5. Joined
    16 Oct '09
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 19:39
    Originally posted by Natalia Pogonina
    You're weird, man. The last issue of my Q&A has indeed been based on answers to questions submitted at RHP. It's said explicitly in the post. I just thought that Pogonina.com readers will still be interested in the replies since different people tend to ask the same questions.

Meanwhile, at RHP there was only original content, no copy-paste from ...[text shortened]... opening, how do I become a GM, who is your favorite player, etc.). I get a few of those daily.
    thanks for your time! and keep being good at life.
  6. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 20:03
    Originally posted by DivGradCurl
    0-1
    Ehehehe
  7. Joined
    04 Nov '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 20:04
    The blog is our chance to ask her questions to which she is replying. I do not think that there is a pretense that she spends all day reading the RHP forums.
  8. Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 20:05
    Haha
  9. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 20:08
    Originally posted by Habeascorp
    The blog is our chance to ask her questions to which she is replying. I do not think that there is a pretense that she spends all day reading the RHP forums.
    Yeah well, that's how it starts you see. Sometimes logging on to check the forums and then before you know it you've been logging on for 5 years...
  10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 22:56

Meanwhile, at RHP there was only original content, no copy-paste from ...[text shortened]... opening, how do I become a GM, who is your favorite player, etc.). I get a few of those daily.
    Thank you for clarifying, never mind him, the site is full of ne'er-do-wells and naysayers.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 23:03

Ok, thanks for straightening that out! So what is your favorite opening?🙂

Just kidding🙂
  12. e4
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 23:36
    That is why I am leaving my comments box 'off''

Sorry Natalia, I think Russ's plan was for me to attract the bampots
    and leave you with the chess players.
    You can handle yourself over the board I'm sure you can cope with these guys.

'cutting and pasting' answers to the same questions is standard on the net.

Ask some original questions.

Cadwah is right.
    I was googling for something, it took to me this forum.....hooked.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Jul '10 02:00

Natalia Pogonina 1 Weird Man 0
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '10 09:29
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    That is why I am leaving my comments box 'off''

Sorry Natalia, I think Russ's plan was for me to attract the bampots
    and leave you with the chess players.
    You can handle yourself over the board I'm sure you can cope with these guys.

'cutting and pasting' answers to the same questions is standard on the net.

Ask some original questions.

Cadwah is right.
    I was googling for something, it took to me this forum.....hooked.
    What's a 'bampot'? Never heard that one.
  15. Subscriberjb70
    State of Confusion
    Lancashire
    Moves
    14 Jul '10 17:26
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What's a 'bampot'? Never heard that one.
    I think "bampot" is a typo.
    I think GP meant "barmpot" which is: A slightly deranged person.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree