1. Joined
    24 May '08
    Moves
    06 May '14 21:172 edits
    Originally posted by RECUVIC
    Without any requirement for external assistance in correspondence and online chess where you set your own time per move and timeout limitations, it is always possible to find all opponent errors and best possible replies to these errors. It is merely a case of whether or not you wish to put in the time and effort required to do so and have the time available ...[text shortened]... playing against banned assistance players is simply unavoidable so get with the programme?:'(😀
    What a load of nonsense.
    You yourself were banned from chess.com for engine use.
    You have no idea of the amount of data that has been obtained for the match rate methodology over the last 7 or 8 years. You simply aren't in possesion of the data, so any assumption you make is a wild stab in the dark.
    For instance, I recently finished analysing 200 games from the top 10 FIDE GMs vs other 2600+ rateds as of March 2014. This yielded 8620 non-book positions. These modern GMs had access to the best engine prep & often utilise teams of analysts to aid them.
    The results are consistent with previous analyses of both all pre-computer era CC World Championship finals & also FIDE World Championships.

The bottom line is that the best unassisted humans still only play like engines to a certain extent once out of theory.
    You are wrong to suggest otherwise.
  2. Joined
    18 Feb '10
    Moves
    06 May '14 22:24
    RECUVIC's very first post on RHP:
    verified G.master here willing for short period to play selected guest players,complete beginners treated with same quality respect.minimum 2 games per player.thank u!
  3. Standard memberSchlecter
    The King of Board
    Solar System
    Moves
    08 May '14 16:19
    New Ratings:

May 8 - 2014

1 TheBigKat 2435
    2 Bebop5 2423
    3 carpmaniac71 2422

Congrats to TheBigKat 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree