1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Feb '10 18:561 edit
    I can't seem to get a player to respond who I've challenged. It's on the 7 day ladder and it's been over a week now. No moves have been made yet by either of us so I want to cancel and move on but can't seem to figure how to do that? No cancel option.
  2. Subscriberjankrb
    Conductor
    Zwolle
    Moves
    12 Feb '10 19:23
    Time comtrol is 7/7. You started the game on the 7th of Februari, so when your opponent is not moving at all, you will find the skull on the 21st.
    I think you have to be a little patient....
  3. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    12 Feb '10 19:38
    I have great patience myself. Unfortunately, it never kicks in right away and I HATE waiting around until it does.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Feb '10 20:251 edit
    Originally posted by jankrb
    Time comtrol is 7/7. You started the game on the 7th of Februari, so when your opponent is not moving at all, you will find the skull on the 21st.
    I think you have to be a little patient....
    Yes I keep waitng for the skull to pop up as I think it's been longer then 7 days, but we'll see. Thanks..
  5. Subscriberjankrb
    Conductor
    Zwolle
    Moves
    12 Feb '10 20:38
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Yes I keep waitng for the skull to pop up as I think it's been longer then 7 days, but we'll see. Thanks..
    As mentioned it is 7/7, = 14 days max. So when he is not moving, the skull will apear after 14 days!
    You have to wait that long..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree