1. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    23 Aug '12 22:35
    Hi friends. Anyone agree with me that personel clan stats should be updated as soon as you,ve finished your own games. If a player or players stop moving during a clan match, then that means your personel stats may take weeks, months or even never to be updated. And all because the whole match has to be completed. I like all my stats to be updated within 24 hours, and that does happen in all games apart from clan matches. Does this do anyone else,s head in or is it just me.

steve
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 00:49
    Originally posted by steve45
    Hi friends. Anyone agree with me that personel clan stats should be updated as soon as you,ve finished your own games. If a player or players stop moving during a clan match, then that means your personel stats may take weeks, months or even never to be updated. And all because the whole match has to be completed. I like all my stats to be updated within 24 ...[text shortened]... all games apart from clan matches. Does this do anyone else,s head in or is it just me.

steve
    It's just you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree