Northern Lad

Northern Lad

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

Moves
08 Sep 08

Originally posted by diskamyl
quick question, why do you think he is better than weyerstrass or akizy?
send me a pm

c
Grammar Nazi

Auschwitz

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by Korch
Don`t worry - all forum readers already know who you are. You must change your style (including sending PMs to your forum opponents) for not to be unmasked next time 😀
Hmm... He says he likes the mora gambit. What about the Grob, Jie.

What are "Mickey Mouse Openings.?"

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
09 Sep 08
1 edit

Originally posted by clandarkfire
Hmm... He says he likes the mora gambit. What about the Grob, Jie.

What are "Mickey Mouse Openings.?"
Some of threads

Thread 75789
Thread 76161
Thread 68073

J

benching

Moves
09 Sep 08

I was sent a warning for harassing a small child on the forum who I will not name. I allegedly called the small kid a troll in the Troll of the Month thread and he cried the whole night. The small kid did not know he was doing the same exact thing when he already had a thread running calling a certain user a troll.

Enough said...

M

St. Paul, Minnesota

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by Jie
I was sent a warning for harassing a small child on the forum who I will not name. I allegedly called the small kid a troll in the Troll of the Month thread and he cried the whole night. The small kid did not know he was doing the same exact thing when he already had a thread running calling a certain user a troll.

Enough said...
You need a hobby to divert yourself from this preocupation that you have with RHP members.

J

benching

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by MrHand
You need a hobby to divert yourself from this preocupation that you have with RHP members.
I do Thread 98797 Its called benching.

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
09 Sep 08
2 edits

120 lbs ? Not the strongest one in your gym aren't ya 😛 ? You don't trollz with big gym guys ?

-Ren

M

St. Paul, Minnesota

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by Jie
I do Thread 98797 Its called benching.
Try increasing from 120 lbs. and exercising some of your other muscles. It will take more of your time and your mind off of RHP.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by Jie

Enough said...
Dear z00troll - its you who always posts hysteric texts in public forums. And your arrogance, rudeness and lack of self-criticism is well known.

r

Moves
09 Sep 08
1 edit

arrogance, rudeness ... is well known.
People in glass houses....

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
09 Sep 08
1 edit

Originally posted by rogueboy
People in glass houses....
Throw your stone then we will see who is in glass house. 🙂

P.S. I was really scared by your serious threats in your PM:

I can quote you many posts from your past, which are sub-standard and require assumed knowledge (of English phrases). 😀

r

Moves
09 Sep 08

Throw your stone then we will see who is in glass house. 🙂

P.S. I was really scared by your serious threats in your PM:

I can quote you many posts from your past, which are sub-standard and require assumed knowledge (of English phrases). 😀
Please quote me responsibly and not out of context.

My PM was a cut and paste of a reply to one of your threads. I couldn't post it however, because as I hit the 'post' button, I noticed your post had been deleted because you overstepped the mark.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
09 Sep 08
3 edits

Please quote me responsibly and not out of context.

My PM was a cut and paste of a reply to one of your threads. I couldn't post it however, because as I hit the 'post' button, I noticed your post had been deleted because you overstepped the mark.
Pointing out that RN accusations against no1 is accusations against himself is not "overstepping the mark". Which can`t be said about some hypocrites (from your TSM club) accusing no1 (which was main reason why thread was removed).

And your threats like that are funny themselves independently of context.

r

Moves
09 Sep 08

All I saw was your thread had been removed - threads tend to get removed for all sorts of reasons granted, but it would appear you fell foul of the moderators in some respect.

"Pointing out that RN accusations against no1 is accusations against himself is not "overstepping the mark""

Agreed - that's why this post remains, and wasn't removed by the moderators. The post you had removed (which overstepped the mark), was an direct accusation of cheating!

Also, if one uses the word 'could' does that make it a threat? Feel free to debate.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
09 Sep 08

All I saw was your thread had been removed - threads tend to get removed for all sorts of reasons granted, but it would appear you fell foul of the moderators in some respect.

"Pointing out that RN accusations against no1 is accusations against himself is not "overstepping the mark""

Agreed - that's why this post remains, and wasn't removed by the mo ...[text shortened]... !

Also, if one uses the word 'could' does that make it a threat? Feel free to debate.
Quote that "direct accusation of cheating" and feel free to argue why do you think so.

Content of your PM speaks itself so I don`t feel obliged to waste my time to discuss about obvious.