1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 14:42
    Its bad enough being addicted to chess but why are most of you obsessed with cheating (or trying to chatch cheats)? If you infested this time in reading chess books, your chess improve no? Remember the saying Not the cry, but the flight of the wild duck, leads the flock to fly and follow. Seem to me that some of you are engaged in a wild goose chase.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 14:48
    Originally posted by Jie
    Its bad enough being addicted to chess but why are most of you obsessed with cheating (or trying to chatch cheats)? If you infested this time in reading chess books, your chess improve no? Remember the saying [b]Not the cry, but the flight of the wild duck, leads the flock to fly and follow. Seem to me that some of you are engaged in a wild goose chase.[/b]
    Which cheater's second account are you?
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 14:49
    Originally posted by Jie
    Its bad enough being addicted to chess but why are most of you obsessed with cheating (or trying to chatch cheats)? If you infested this time in reading chess books, your chess improve no? Remember the saying [b]Not the cry, but the flight of the wild duck, leads the flock to fly and follow. Seem to me that some of you are engaged in a wild goose chase.[/b]
    Thanx for your concern, n00b.

P-
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 14:49
    I no play here till now. I only lead the forum. It is becoming borring.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 14:52
    Originally posted by Jie
    Buh bye.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 14:57
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Thanx for your concern, n00b.

P-
    You are quite insecure. Am sure many of the "cheater hunter" fall into this category.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 15:00
    Originally posted by Jie
    You are quite insecure. Am sure many of the "cheater hunter" fall into this category.
    I guess you don't find yourself 'fishy' for having joined yesterday and decided that cheating at chess is 'no problem' and you just had to speak your mind on the subject.

I'm not insecure in any way, you're just another instant user here to save RHP from their concerns with cheats, right?

Why bother with cheats, let them go! Who cares? Not the guy who joined yesterday. (that's you, BTW)

P-
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 15:12
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I guess you don't find yourself 'fishy' for having joined yesterday and decided that cheating at chess is 'no problem' and you just had to speak your mind on the subject.

I'm not insecure in any way, you're just another instant user here to save RHP from their concerns with cheats, right?

Why bother with cheats, let them go! Who cares? Not the guy who joined yesterday. (that's you, BTW)

P-
    How many chess sites have forums that are open to public viewing (not participation)? After following the topics for a while as a guest, isn't it plausible to join a discusion as a registered member? If the forum allow participation by unregistered guests then I didn't need to join.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 15:341 edit
    Originally posted by Jie
    How many chess sites have forums that are open to public viewing (not participation)? After following the topics for a while as a guest, isn't it plausible to join a discusion as a registered member? If the forum allow participation by unregistered guests then I didn't need to join.
    Plausible I suppose, but seems if you think all RHP members talk about is cheating you've been reading an exclusive batch of threads. That makes me think the topic interests you more than you're saying.

P-
  10. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 15:38
    Originally posted by Jie
    yeh right, cos R and L are soooo close together aren't they. 🙄
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 15:48
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Sorry my bad. You are native American or British? I would like to see you write a foreign language and get it 100% correct.
  12. Hollow earth
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 15:52
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    I measured,from approx the middle of both keys it's only 10cm.Not far at all 😏

On topic.Starting yet another thread about cheating isn't really going to help solve any possible obsessions,don't you think?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 15:56
    Originally posted by Katastroof
    On topic.Starting yet another thread about cheating isn't really going to help solve any possible obsessions,don't you think?
    If someone have alcohol or drug problem, than a talk to highlight the problem is not as encouraging the problem. This is the only chess site you find people constanlty talking about cheating.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 16:13
    Originally posted by Jie
    If someone have alcohol or drug problem, than a talk to highlight the problem is not as encouraging the problem. This is the only chess site you find people constanlty talking about cheating.
    Yeah, it's the only correspondence chess site that does anything about cheating (though lately NOT SO MUCH). Players here don't like cheats much; go figure.
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Jul '08 16:14
    Originally posted by Jie
    That's because the other sites erase the topic all together in hopes of hiding their problems. Go to another site and start a thread called, "Is there cheating on this site?"

You will find your post gone almost instantly, and may even get warned or banned.

Don't confuse Not Talked about with No Problem With.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree