1. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 15:40
    Originally posted by wormwood
    I'm amazed that you're still here.
    And you are...? Are you the guy who is 1200 on ICC but needs 28 day time settings here to get a decent rating or is that someone else? I do battle with a lot of people so I cannot remember your particular "fallibilities".
  2. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 15:41
    Originally posted by Jie
    I would consider it more relevant than your post asking whether your position is a win. MR and yourself are still provisional players so you need to do a lot more playing and less posting.
    I sggest you put up and shut up untl your rating stabilises at a level we all feel happy with.

Until then some of your comments will always be viewed in an unfavorable light.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 15:45
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    I sggest you put up and shut up untl your rating stabilises at a level we all feel happy with.

Until then some of your comments will always be viewed in an unfavorable light.
    Wow, you are in such a good mood during your vacation in New Zealand. Are you sure there are no dragons setting fire to your a$$? I might as well play you in such a mood and provoke you to blunder. Care for an invite? 😀
  4. Joined
    24 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 16:06
    Originally posted by Jie
    And you are...? Are you the guy who is 1200 on ICC but needs 28 day time settings here to get a decent rating or is that someone else? I do battle with a lot of people so I cannot remember your particular "fallibilities".
    There's no shame in that... I'm only 1350 on FICS, but 1700 here coz I can take my time over the game--it's amazing how much better you can play when you have time to blunder check properly.

It does make me feel like an old man sometimes though--unable to keep up with this new fangled blitz chess--and I'm only 22!!
  5. Right Here!!!
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 16:081 edit
    pot, meet kettle.

I'm amazed that you're still here.
    🙂 Can you please explain 'still here'? You mean s/he was here before?!
  6. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 16:22
    Originally posted by Jie
    at least I don't get banned so I'd have to impersonate a foreign nationality complete with a faked broken english which I'd forget to keep up after a while.
  7. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 16:24
    Originally posted by Jie
    You know, you should really try being nice to people. It may feel good to flame people for no good reason while you're doing it, but it's gotta wear you down and make you feel lonely and and sad eventually. I think you'll find that if you start being less of a jerk to people you'll actually enjoy life more. Try it for a while, you'll see.

Cheers. 🙂
  8. Right Here!!!
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 16:282 edits
    at least I don't get banned so I'd have to impersonate a foreign nationality complete with a faked broken english which I'd forget to keep up after a while.
    Got it about Jie... Jeez 😉 😀
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 16:38
    Originally posted by sh76
    You know, you should really try being nice to people. It may feel good to flame people for no good reason while you're doing it, but it's gotta wear you down and make you feel lonely and and sad eventually. I think you'll find that if you start being less of a jerk to people you'll actually enjoy life more. Try it for a while, you'll see.

Cheers. 🙂
    You know when I'm not giving people black-eyes on the forum (who have stepped on my toes first) I'm a very nice person - ask Phlabb.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 17:112 edits
    Guys lifes too short for fussing and fighting, its just a big fat ego trip, give it up, go listen to some jazz, run a bath, glass or two of red wine, big tall aromatherapy candle, wife giving me an Indian head massage afterwards, (actualy she was born in Pakistan, but it was almost India at the time) , ahhhhhhh, luxury! think of some moves in your head while you are lying there, ahhh, feel the stress leave and go someplace else.
  11. Joined
    22 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 22:32
    Originally posted by Jie
    I would consider it more relevant than your post asking whether your position is a win. MR and yourself are still provisional players so you need to do a lot more playing and less posting.
    Thanks for the non-sequiter.
  12. Hollow earth
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 23:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Guys lifes too short for fussing and fighting, its just a big fat ego trip, give it up, go listen to some jazz, run a bath, glass or two of red wine, big tall aromatherapy candle, wife giving me an Indian head massage afterwards, (actualy she was born in Pakistan, but it was almost India at the time) , ahhhhhhh, luxury! think of some moves in your head while you are lying there, ahhh, feel the stress leave and go someplace else.
    Now I'm stressed because I don't have a wife to give me indian headmassages.Thanks a lot robbie :'(
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 23:25
    Originally posted by Katastroof
    Now I'm stressed because I don't have a wife to give me indian headmassages.Thanks a lot robbie :'(
    lol, say the word, she got five sisters and loads of nieces, and they all come with a dowry, honestly katastroof marry an eastern chick, they are awesome! just ask her dad and he will sort everything!😀
  14. Right Here!!!
    Moves
    05 Sep '08 01:27
    lol, say the word, she got five sisters and loads of nieces, and they all come with a dowry, honestly katastroof marry an eastern chick, they are awesome! just ask her dad and he will sort everything!😀
    5 sisters and loads of nieces came along with your wife's dowry?!?! 😉
  15. Hollow earth
    Moves
    05 Sep '08 01:39
    Hm,like massages,terrified of marriage....dilemma,dilemma....😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree