1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '12 09:541 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I already went there but I don't see why Korch would return under a different name and seemingly doesn't use the Latvian anymore either! I think it could be Korch and isn't Korch at the same time.
    Lol, the intrigue continues! I think its Eric Schiller.
  2. Standard memberExuma
    Anansi
    Woodshed
    Moves
    07 Mar '12 10:25
    I don't care who it is, I just like the anti computer humans still have a place in new chess vibe. Engines still have to pass the turing test 🙂
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '12 10:33
    Originally posted by Exuma
    I don't care who it is, I just like the anti computer humans still have a place in new chess vibe. Engines still have to pass the turing test 🙂
    mmmm, could be Bobby Fischer reincarnated. He lived near Greenland.
  4. Standard memberExuma
    Anansi
    Woodshed
    Moves
    07 Mar '12 11:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    mmmm, could be Bobby Fischer reincarnated. He lived near Greenland.
    Bobby Fischer played the man and the board. I think of him as the cleverest swindler. A puzzle setter, a problem poser. This still works against engine users. A plan beats tactics sometimes still. Sacrifice with a plan still delineates the event horizon. The cylon can be trapped, especially with shorter time controls. Bxh7, or h4 after an h6 to chase a knight, or .... Rf6!?

5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Mar '12 21:39
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    This guy does not write like Skeeter at all. He sounds much more like Korch to me.
    I don't recall Korch ever being so unwarrantedly personal.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree