Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 23 Oct '06 23:24
    1. e4 e5 2. Qh5 Nc6 3. Qxf7!!!! Kxf7???

    for all you beginners try this as white, youll have great success
  2. 23 Oct '06 23:32
    Originally posted by alexstclaire
    1. e4 e5 2. Qh5 Nc6 3. Qxf7!!!! Kxf7???

    for all you beginners try this as white, youll have great success
    are you being unkind to beginners? or are you just a total crap player?
  3. 24 Oct '06 21:57
    both i think
  4. 24 Oct '06 22:07
    Originally posted by alexstclaire
    both i think
    LOL

    You should send the opening advice to Falco Lombardi
    He is a beginner and crap
  5. 24 Oct '06 22:16
    Originally posted by Turfmoor
    LOL

    You should send the opening advice to Falco Lombardi
    He is a beginner and crap
    Why don't you get a life rather than throw insults around all the time, you must lead a very very sad life if this is how you spend your time.

    Most of the people here try to help each other out you on the other hand are just a pr*ck.
  6. 24 Oct '06 22:25
    Originally posted by alexstclaire
    1. e4 e5 2. Qh5 Nc6 3. Qxf7!!!! Kxf7???

    for all you beginners try this as white, youll have great success
    I beat Kasparov using that opening! I woke up afterword, though :-\
  7. 24 Oct '06 22:26
    Originally posted by Audacious
    Why don't you get a life rather than throw insults around all the time, you must lead a very very sad life if this is how you spend your time.

    Most of the people here try to help each other out you on the other hand are just a pr*ck.
    You don't like me?

    luckily it takes more than a tiny prick to make me gasp

  8. 24 Oct '06 22:27
    Whats the difference between ooooooo and aaaAAAaaaaAHHHH

    About 4 inchs
  9. 24 Oct '06 22:29
    Originally posted by Bedlam
    Whats the difference between ooooooo and aaaAAAaaaaAHHHH

    About 4 inchs
    AhaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
    you have it my "little" Bedlam

    x
  10. 24 Oct '06 22:53
    Originally posted by Turfmoor
    LOL

    You should send the opening advice to Falco Lombardi
    He is a beginner and crap
    lol
  11. 24 Oct '06 22:53
    Originally posted by Audacious
    Why don't you get a life rather than throw insults around all the time, you must lead a very very sad life if this is how you spend your time.

    Most of the people here try to help each other out you on the other hand are just a pr*ck.
    Well said.
  12. 24 Oct '06 23:04
    Originally posted by alexstclaire
    1. e4 e5 2. Qh5 Nc6 3. Qxf7!!!! Kxf7???

    for all you beginners try this as white, youll have great success
    your remarks on the moves are a bit off since !!!! and ??? are extraneous and mean nothing (like saying Extreme-Super-Ultraness Soap instead of just Soap) and Kxf7 could never deserve a ?? because...it's the only legal move...
  13. 24 Oct '06 23:28
    I apologize to everyone, especially Falco Lombardi
    x
    I needed to find out something before I committed 100% and I am sorry if I was unkind to anyone

  14. 24 Oct '06 23:33
    Originally posted by Turfmoor
    I apologize to everyone, especially Falco Lombardi
    x
    I needed to find out something before I committed 100% and I am sorry if I was unkind to anyone

    I'll accept your apology.

    And what do you mean by "I needed to find out something"?
  15. 25 Oct '06 00:08
    Originally posted by YUG0slav
    your remarks on the moves are a bit off since !!!! and ??? are extraneous and mean nothing (like saying Extreme-Super-Ultraness Soap instead of just Soap) and Kxf7 could never deserve a ?? because...it's the only legal move...
    I dont know you so i dont want to insult you, but i think it was pathetic of you to try and actually analyze what i put after i suggested giving up your queen for a pawn on move three.....