RHP meet-up in Sweden?

RHP meet-up in Sweden?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
12 Feb 13

Yo! There has not been a officiel RHP meet-up in a very long time. I would love to arrange an easy going meet-up in Uppsala, Sweden. Please respond or drop me a message if you would be interested.

Look at the photos from previous meet-ups for inspiration. This could be a ton if fun.

The "When fcktor" could be adjusted to fit as many as possible.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
12 Feb 13

Originally posted by Dumbom
Yo! There has not been a officiel RHP meet-up in a very long time. I would love to arrange an easy going meet-up in Uppsala, Sweden. Please respond or drop me a message if you would be interested.

Look at the photos from previous meet-ups for inspiration. This could be a ton if fun.

If you need to drum up interest try contacting Russ and asking him to spam-mail everyone flying the Swedish flag. Good luck!

D

Moves
13 Feb 13

Thank you! Russ promised to help out!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by Dumbom

Is that anywhere near Malmo?

D

Moves
13 Feb 13

No! It is 70km north of Stockholm

D

Moves
24 Feb 13

*BUMP*

e

Moves
09 Mar 13

where in sweden do you plan the meeting and when?

D

Moves
11 Mar 13

Uppsala

Date will be adjusted to preferences