1. Standard membersundown316
    The Mighty Messenger
    The Wood of N'Kai
    Moves
    07 Apr '11 22:30
    Yes,I go over to the UK at least 4 times a year to visit my GF,and we usually do one or two vigils each time I am there. Go to:www.everythingghost.co.uk to read about some of our recent ones.
  2. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    08 Apr '11 00:59
    Originally posted by sundown316
    I am quitting chess for an indefinate period,probably for good. I am putting up a lot of my chess book collection up for sale on eBay. If you are interested look up a seller named jonahhex316. I only take PayPal as payment,and there are many countries I will NOT ship to,so check my exclusions list before bidding. I have books on all chess subjects,and gre ...[text shortened]... about 50 at a time,so keep checking back,or send me a message about specific items I might have.
    You sound like an experienced ebay seller.
  3. Standard membersundown316
    The Mighty Messenger
    The Wood of N'Kai
    Moves
    08 Apr '11 11:44
    Originally posted by moon1969
    You sound like an experienced ebay seller.
    I am and a pretty good one,if I do say so myself. My prices are fair,and I make every attempt at getting those who buy from me the lowest possible shipping rates.
  4. Standard membersundown316
    The Mighty Messenger
    The Wood of N'Kai
    Moves
    07 May '11 20:17
    I have just listed a new batch of chess book sales,with some pretty good stuff in the mix. Look for a seller named Jonahhex316 if you want to check out my listings.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree