1. USA
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 18:05
    ...report this player for engine use, he was rated almost 300 points below me yesterday, and today his rating jumped up about 200 points, and now I'm being massacred in our game, in which yesterday I had a commanding lead. OR should i just accept it and move on?
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 18:26
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    ...report this player for engine use, he was rated almost 300 points below me yesterday, and today his rating jumped up about 200 points, and now I'm being massacred in our game, in which yesterday I had a commanding lead. OR should i just accept it and move on?
    LOL.

D
  3. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 18:28
    no, If i know who you are referring too, the answer is no. He appears to be playing fine and many of his losses are move timeouts
  4. Joined
    05 Jun '07
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 21:30
    hah,i recently played a 2-game series against someone rated nearly 200 points lower then me and got destroyed in both lol

just because someone has a low rating doesn't mean they're always terrible, people make mistakes and time out but can still be very good

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree