1. Joined
    02 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 16:16
    Is there any kudos associated with particular boards? i can't understand why some boards are more popular than others, especially Red board 1/0 where 45 people are waiting for a board that hasn't played for over a year?
  2. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 16:33
    Originally posted by raiox
    Is there any kudos associated with particular boards? i can't understand why some boards are more popular than others, especially Red board 1/0 where 45 people are waiting for a board that hasn't played for over a year?
    I don't understand why there are no autotimeouts and autostarts on sieges.
  3. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 17:07
    Strange. This should be very quick with 1/0 time limit but it looks as if the next game just hasn't started. Not sure what makes it start and then timeout. Surely white should be timed out if he does not move.
  4. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 17:14
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    Strange. This should be very quick with 1/0 time limit but it looks as if the next game just hasn't started. Not sure what makes it start and then timeout. Surely white should be timed out if he does not move.
    Not if the other person doesn't do it....
  5. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 17:31
    Originally posted by zebano
    I don't understand why there are no autotimeouts and autostarts on sieges.
    This is a good point and should probably be in the site ideas forum. I just sent feedback asking Russ/Chris to clear this up. It's crazy for siege boards to sit empty like that.
  6. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 17:46
    Originally posted by leisurelysloth
    This is a good point and should probably be in the site ideas forum. I just sent feedback asking Russ/Chris to clear this up. It's crazy for siege boards to sit empty like that.
    Like this??

Thread 58444
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 15:061 edit
    This will be sorted out shortly. Auto-starts will occur. (And it should have been that way from the start)

-Russ
  8. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 15:25
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    It is because this board existed under the old sytem (were there were FAR less boards to choose from). The people in the que are left over from then...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree