1. Joined
    19 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 19:36
    I want to Go throught Jeremy Silman Reassess Your chess workbook and I was wanting someone to study with mabey go over 2 pages a night then talk about it the next day. I think this would force me to study. Thanks Kevin.
  2. Domincan Republic
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 19:48
    I would like to but I dont have the book, I am willing to buy it, but it would take some time since I buy it online and some times shipping is slow.

Do you have some other idea?
  3. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 19:58
    Originally posted by Superman
    Fly and pick it up yourself. Faster than a speeding bullet....chess game
  4. Domincan Republic
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 20:06
    Here in Dominican dificult to find Chess books, too expensive to fly an buy it.
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 20:52
    ISBN # 1-890085-05-7 if u are to order the book this might help anyone else interseted Thanks Kevin
  6. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Nov '06 14:57
    Originally posted by Superman
    I would like to but I dont have the book, I am willing to buy it, but it would take some time since I buy it online and some times shipping is slow.

usually when I want some book that might be famous, I use eMule to look for it, after that I download it in .pdf format, I print it in my office and in the end I go to some cheap binder. In these way I've got several famous chess books for less than 2 dollars(of course, my books do not look so beautiful as the original ones, but in the end is the same information, isn't it ?)

By the way, I also have Silman's book How to reasses your chess in .pdf format.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree