1. SubscriberRooksandHooks
    rookorbycrook
    Solihull
    Moves
    20 Aug '18 02:15
    Landscape doesn't work in the RHP app, but does if you just use the web page any ideas ???
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    20 Aug '18 07:49
    Originally posted by @rookorbycrook
    Landscape doesn't work in the RHP app, but does if you just use the web page any ideas ???
    Sorry, you lost me. Are you saying you cannot log on to RHP on your tablet?
  3. SubscriberRooksandHooks
    rookorbycrook
    Solihull
    Moves
    20 Aug '18 08:51
    No not quite, I'm saying on the app I have to use it vertically not horizontally...... Is portrait landscape view
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Aug '18 10:39
    Originally posted by @rookorbycrook
    No not quite, I'm saying on the app I have to use it vertically not horizontally...... Is portrait landscape view
    This is supported by iPads, but hasn't made it to the Android version yet. Most players use a phone, and play vertically, so this isn't a priority issue right now.
  5. SubscriberRooksandHooks
    rookorbycrook
    Solihull
    Moves
    30 Aug '18 23:55
    yes is fine Russ, although when vertical its upside down on my tablet , and more frustrating I only went and stepped on it yesterday. Can get a screen off ebay so fingers crossed I get it fixed, sorry about the error posts on the pgn it seems if the top line of the post ie the date time and event of the pgn isn't on the same line it doesn't post even though you have the correct text codes
  6. SubscriberRooksandHooks
    rookorbycrook
    Solihull
    Moves
    31 Aug '18 00:30
    Sorry if I haven't made myself clear.. this is what I mean [Event "Playing on Chess Time"]
    [Site "ChessTime"]
    [Date "2018.08.20"]
    [Round "1"]
    [White "Ian Morley"]
    [Black "Decisions"]
    [Result "1/2-1/2"]

i pressed the box to upload a pgn , and you see how the data isn't on one line here, its on a separate line for each title, well that doesn't work when uploading hence all the error messages in 64 squares of pains ' forum. I worked out through trial and error it had to be on one line like so
    [Event "Playing on Chess Tim[Site "ChessTime"[Date "2018.08.20"[Round "1"[White "Ian Morley"][Black "Decisions"][Result "1/2-1/2"]

does that make sense ???

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree