Lmao!!!

You still playing the "fun" openings???

Dave
  2. Donation!~TONY~!
    1...c5!
    Your Kingside
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 23:08
    I play just about everything. And until you get your rating up to about 1850, I can bust your balls about your rating.
  3. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 23:48
    Originally posted by !~TONY~!
    I play just about everything. And until you get your rating up to about 1850, I can bust your balls about your rating.
    Oh my...well my 20 game probation period is almost over...was gonna do my pawn star today but Mom is not home with her CC...guys don't read anything into that...really don't wanna explain it.

But as for my rating...well...it does kinda suck right now...it will be back up.

And although i didn't really try to hide I was Schliemann...I kinda wish people would just know me as Dave...and not the a-hole I was back then.

Cancer can make you really take a different look at life.

Dave

ps...can't wait to play you again big daddy!
  4. Donation!~TONY~!
    1...c5!
    Your Kingside
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 23:52
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    Oh my...well my 20 game probation period is almost over...was gonna do my pawn star today but Mom is not home with her CC...guys don't read anything into that...really don't wanna explain it.

But as for my rating...well...it does kinda suck right now...it will be back up.

And although i didn't really try to hide I was Schliemann...I kinda wish people ...[text shortened]... eally take a different look at life.

Dave

ps...can't wait to play you again big daddy!
    Don't worry, most people here don't really know you, so I won't tell them! Hahaha....Yeah, I think in about 5 or 6 more games my fun will be over. Send over some games when you get the time/space. Beware what you wish for! 😀
  5. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 01:311 edit
    Originally posted by !~TONY~!
    Don't worry, most people here don't really know you, so I won't tell them! Hahaha....Yeah, I think in about 5 or 6 more games my fun will be over. Send over some games when you get the time/space. Beware what you wish for! 😀
    After looking over your analysis and your posts and a few of your games...damn Tony...you have gotten a TON better!

I still remember when you played that tourney and beat some kid and pissed him off so much he poured a bottle of water over your head!

Wasn't that about 4 years ago?

Dave
  6. Donation!~TONY~!
    1...c5!
    Your Kingside
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 01:32
    After looking over your analysis and your posts and a few of your games...damn Tony...you have gotten a TON better!

I still remember when you played that tourney and beat some kid and pissed him off so much he poured a bottle of water over your head!

Wasn't that about 4 years ago?

Dave
    Haha well thank you. I think it was probably around that amount of time. Humorously enough I just told that story to a couple of my friends yesterday. It's funny every time. 😀
  7. The sky
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 01:57
    Playing online seems to have some advantages I had never thought of...
  8. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 02:08
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Playing online seems to have some advantages I had never thought of...
    Told ya I was no newbie!

Dave
  9. The sky
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 02:09
    Told ya I was no newbie!

Dave
    I never said you were.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree