There aren't enough women players!!

There aren't enough women players!!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
16 Apr 07

Originally posted by azalin76
I'm living, breathing, proof that men don't have brain cells. 😀
Don't say that! We're supposed to keep it a secret!

A

Moves
16 Apr 07

Originally posted by Patzergrl
and here I thought woman are the only sex that used their brain to begin with...😛
This isn't to say that there aren't intellectual women; quite the opposite. I was just pointing out where the "powers that be" would like women to remain, and how many girls who are comming of age continue to perpetuate this "bimbo" persona by following ill-advised role-models. Frankly, this goes for young guys comming up too. Literature, philosophy, and anything remotely thought provoking, are pushed to the wayside in favor of beautiful complacency. It's time to wake up.

t

Moves
17 Apr 07

So's your rating ha ha

S

Moves
17 Apr 07

men pretty much dominate every facet of the world. and i'll save some of you the argument of "what about clothing design...? blah blah blah" most of the greatest tailors in the world are men. so there goes that.

i suppose women have elementary school. thats about it. for better or for worse.

F

Moves
17 Apr 07
1 edit

By tradition women don't invade mens territories.
By tradition women don't let men invade theirs.
Women and men trying to invade the others territory, and succeed doing so, are called pioneers.

Chess has been, by tradition, mens territories. I welcome every female chessplayer as pioneers into the man dominated world of chess.

F

Moves
17 Apr 07

I completely fell in love a girl a couple of weeks ago and when she saw this picture posted by me http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=Furling&image_id=54093907
she immidiately asked me if i will accept a chess challenge... so i guess i'm getting married in a few months here... 😀