1. Joined
    02 Aug '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 18:39
    I've just noticed that Tiger King has finally been awarded the 2010 Championship.

It would have been nicer if Admin had advertised the fact; after all it is the biggest and most prestigious tournament in RHP and such an award should be made known to all.

I also noticed that he hasn't moved since 14 December, has been timed out in one game and is about to timeout in another of his only 2 current games...A pity if the 2010 Champion leaves RHP.
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    06 Jan '12 12:29
    Originally posted by ptriple42
    I've just noticed that Tiger King has finally been awarded the 2010 Championship.

It would have been nicer if Admin had advertised the fact; after all it is the biggest and most prestigious tournament in RHP and such an award should be made known to all.

I also noticed that he hasn't moved since 14 December, has been timed out in one game and is about to timeout in another of his only 2 current games...A pity if the 2010 Champion leaves RHP.
    who cares
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    06 Jan '12 12:33

I think the problem is that so many previous winners have been banned after they've been awarded. If i remember correctly, 2008 was pretty bad for bannings. It appears that Gatecrasher is yet to be awarded the 2007 AND the 2009 title.
  4. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    06 Jan '12 12:49
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    I think the problem is that so many previous winners have been banned after they've been awarded. If i remember correctly, 2008 was pretty bad for bannings. It appears that Gatecrasher is yet to be awarded the 2007 AND the 2009 title.
    I see possibly 1 champion in 8 years that I think might be genuine.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 Jan '12 13:17

I'd rather be on the cover of Madden 2011.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree