1. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '08 02:031 edit
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    I've long since quit using the RHP Gamesexplorer, but I [b]might consider using it again if there were continual updates.

Until then, I'll still use Shredder.[/b]
    Shredder has an explorer or just a database?
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Apr '08 15:341 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I can't get it to work; I type in "no1marauder" or "Korch" after hitting the 1400+ RHP games and all I get is a claim that "none of X's games progressed past this point" or some such. I tried the starting position and 1 e4. Maybe I'm dense.
    That's unusual, because it does work from some user names, mine included. (not updated, mind)

http://www.timeforchess.com/gamesexplorer/index.php?username=marinkatomb&movelist=&flip=0&co=w&u=124624&c=-1

D
  3. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    23 Apr '08 23:04
    Definately want to see it as it is very useful for checking your opponents out.
  4. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    24 Apr '08 01:12
    yea i would like to see it here too
  5. Standard membervaroadstter
    woodpusher
    Raleigh, NC USA
    Moves
    24 Apr '08 22:20
    Aye, I would like to see this updated.
  6. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    24 Apr '08 23:25
    Yes yes and yes! Despite the possibility of all my horrendous mistakes being even more conspicuously on display.

It really is one of the gems of this site. It's great when you look up an unfamiliar opening and find a game from the very opponent you're playing.

I think it's currently suffering from a lack of games and it needs to be fixed. I'm playing the English/Sicilian at the mo and there are some very common positions 8 or 9 moves in that aren't in it at all.

Also can someone who knows what they're talking about please add more comments PLEASE!
  7. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    26 Apr '08 00:57
    I too would like to see this feature integrated fully.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree