wanna see weyerstrass lose

wanna see weyerstrass lose

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MR

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by unbeatable12
people dont give a guy a chance because he is new. i could either be really good or really bad so why not give it a shot. weyerstrass is good but doesnt mean he can't lose. if u dont already know it has happend. maybe not on this site but i have beat him before so maybe you shouldn't judge a book by its cover
We have no idea whether you're cr*p or the next Karpov, but it doesn't really matter. Ya gotta pay your dues and earn your stripes before you can play the big guys. That's just the way it is and the way it's always gonna be.

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
12 Sep 07

I also want to mention that if you expect to beat weyerstrauss in a game you'd have to be good enough to beat fritz.. as your desired opponent has done so on many occasions. I'm doubting it... play your way through... if you get to him congrats... if you get banned first 🙂... well...

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
12 Sep 07

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
12 Sep 07

4. Send him a challenge

5. Join a tournament that he's in after he declines the challenge.

6. Play him in the tournament

7. Lose.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
12 Sep 07

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
12 Sep 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Watch him be like some grandmaster who just joined the site lol.

MR

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by ih8sens
Watch him be like some grandmaster who just joined the site lol.
He could be a GM, but I doubt it. One thing's for sure, he's ill-mannered.

P

Moves
12 Sep 07

i also think it is funny that people think you need to cheat in order to beat weyrestrass. also how does age have to do with chess? and also i dont play with legos so looks like your out of luck there
Have you even sent him a challenge or are you just yapping on the forums?

Everyone on these forums can beat weyerstrass.....in a forum thread.

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by Mad Rook
He could be a GM, but I doubt it. One thing's for sure, he's ill-mannered.
yah i doubt it.. most top level players in any sport/game are very polite. probably a 13 to 1500 player who has never been rated, beats all his friends, and figures he's the best then 😛.

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by PsychoPawn
Have you even sent him a challenge or are you just yapping on the forums?

Everyone on these forums can beat weyerstrass.....in a forum thread.
weyer.. only accepts from 2250+

i

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by ih8sens
weyer.. only accepts from 2250+
which is only 12 people right now...

u

Moves
12 Sep 07

sorry if my immaturity is impolite but i feel like weyerstrass should play more than just people with ratings of 2250. but i really want to only play one game on this website not 100. and that is against weyerstrass. and just so you know im not a grandmaster, but im on my way

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
12 Sep 07

sorry if my immaturity is impolite but i feel like weyerstrass should play more than just people with ratings of 2250. but i really want to only play one game on this website not 100. and that is against weyerstrass. and just so you know im not a grandmaster, but im on my way
You'd be surprised how fun correspondence chess is. And without a doubt, www.redhotpawn.com is the best way to play it.

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
12 Sep 07

meaning hang around lol 🙂

i

Moves
12 Sep 07

maybe a lot of people want that, but it just cant work that way.... you dont see anyone with a resume get to try for the best job in a huge corperation, same here...