This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 04:34
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    good post, very true....

a little while ago a very good player entered the site, i forget what his name is, but he came here from another site and didnt say a thing... all he did was win, he let the winning to the talking.
  3. Standard memberc00ushion
    I'll take the Draw
    NewBridge,Ireland
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 04:401 edit
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    We have no idea whether you're cr*p or the next Karpov, but it doesn't really matter. Ya gotta pay your dues and earn your stripes before you can play the big guys. That's just the way it is and the way it's always gonna be.
    Well we all know he is nothing like a Anatoly Karpov or Emanuel Lasker (my personal fave) Those players had style and didnt THINK they were better than anyone they just proved they were.

I wonder why, weyerstrass is in 1st place and running strong at this site, It must be because he's good REALLY good, you have no chance to beay anyone who truly knows how to play this game.

This site is at the Top and really I dont think RHP needs anyone who runs at the mouth and comes out with nothing on the board.

I hope weyerstrass does give you a Challenge and beats the Crap out of you and I promise everyone of us will be watching, and busting out with Laughter.
    If you want respect you better be like the greatest Chess Players and EARN IT, so get back at the end of the line and shut up 🙂
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 05:19
    sorry if i have a loud mouth. itend to do those kinds of things. and plus lolle... i never said i wanted to play you. i like how everyone assumes something based on no facts what so ever. sure it is true that great chess players let there game do the talking but im not them.. and all i have seen so far is assumptions on how i play chess based on absolutely nothing. like where did the whole using computers to cheat come from. just cause im new and young means im gonna cheat? i haven't played any games and the farthest i have gotten in a game is like 6 moves. but i respect those who let there game do the talkin and in that way i hope that someday i wont blab so much. but that day isn't today and probably not tommorow either🙂
  5. Manila, Philippines
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 05:41
    Originally posted by unbeatable12
    like where did the whole using computers to cheat come from. just cause im new and young means im gonna cheat?
    it's because there's quite a number of players that are already banned by using engines...and the way you bashed in the forums prompted the veteran players here that you might be one of them
  6. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 06:24
    He haven`t played any game here but you are making cheating accusations.
  7. Standard memberExuma
    Anansi
    Woodshed
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 06:59
    sorry if i have a loud mouth. itend to do those kinds of things. and plus lolle... i never said i wanted to play you. i like how everyone assumes something based on no facts what so ever. sure it is true that great chess players let there game do the talking but im not them.. and all i have seen so far is assumptions on how i play chess based on absolut ...[text shortened]... that someday i wont blab so much. but that day isn't today and probably not tommorow either🙂
    Dude. Write a profile. Introduce yourself. Or spin a good yarn. Good luck on your way to #1.
  8. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 07:26
    unfortunately nobody over a 1600 rating accepts my challenges so it might take a while to get to 2250
    I don't play non subscribers or p1200s, sorry!

Particularly rude and arrogant ones who have a history of being frauds (not that I'm implying you are but you first objective is to show that by getting a few wins, and losses, under your belt and achieving a rating)

Why should I play you before then as there is nothing in it for me?
  9. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 09:04
    Game 4024233 There. Now we can stop with all the cheating accusations which aren't allowed in the forums. We can stop bulling someone we've never met. And we can see if people can put their money where their mouth is. This game is rated btw. good luck.
  10. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 09:32

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 09:38
    I'm ok with a little bullying and B.S.ing around but when the entire forum has a spasm attack on someone and starts declaring that they are going to cheat, even before a move has been played, thats a little to far. I don't like the arrogant people who think they have it all but when people do this you feed right into their hand. You don't have to look back to far to see a certain Rahimk that used the bullying to spray it back into alot of peoples faces.
  12. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 12:10
    Here's a few questions for you unbeatable12:

- In your game against bartzman, what is the common name of that opening?

-What advantage does black have in that opening?
    -What disadvantage does black have in that opening?

(Engines usually refute this opening, to hint.)
  13. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 13:40
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    I don't play non subscribers or p1200s, sorry!

I play ONLY non-subscribers but in his case I'll give it a miss, sorry!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 14:18
    i dont really understand how i cheated. sure im new and people have been cheating in the past but im here just to play. not to cheat
  15. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 15:02
    i dont really understand how i cheated. sure im new and people have been cheating in the past but im here just to play. not to cheat
    How are you katman123?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree