wanna see weyerstrass lose

wanna see weyerstrass lose

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u

Moves
12 Sep 07

have people convince him to challenge me

c
Β―\_(^.^)_/Β―

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by unbeatable12
Let me guess, you have this great way to checkmate him in 3 moves.

d

Moves
12 Sep 07

I'll save all the good people here some time.

You're a multiple account-having, self-abusing, perhaps computer using, tosser ... now f*** off!

u

Moves
12 Sep 07

people dont give a guy a chance because he is new. i could either be really good or really bad so why not give it a shot. weyerstrass is good but doesnt mean he can't lose. if u dont already know it has happend. maybe not on this site but i have beat him before so maybe you shouldn't judge a book by its cover

u

Moves
12 Sep 07

if u guys are soooooooo gooooooood then play me

D

Moves
12 Sep 07

hahahahahahaahahahaa you have to be atleast 13 to play here... come on

u

Moves
12 Sep 07

then he should be able to beat me easy πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

i

Moves
12 Sep 07

then he should be able to beat me easy πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
18 moves, sounds like enough to get to play the best player on this site 😞

M

Moves
12 Sep 07

empty vessels make the most noiseπŸ˜•

u

Moves
12 Sep 07

😏 only 18 moves soo far, so maybe he should play me when i get what 36?

c

Moves
12 Sep 07

😏 only 18 moves soo far, so maybe he should play me when i get what 36?
Come back when you're out of the LEGO playing stage, bud.

R
The Rams

Moves
12 Sep 07
1 edit

Dude don't even try. Using a computer (Cheating by the way - ratings do not matter and they shouldn't raise self esteem. engine users are the biggest geeks I've come across...) won't work, as he is too good. Unless you are a Master you will lose πŸ™„

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
12 Sep 07

Originally posted by Ramned
Dude don't even try. Using a computer (Cheating by the way - ratings do not matter and they shouldn't raise self esteem. engine users are the biggest geeks I've come across...) won't work, as he is too good. Unless you are a Master you will lose πŸ™„
lol.. I think it's funny that some people think that Fritz produces perfect chess games time after time. bunch of losers. (or in this case singular.)

u

Moves
12 Sep 07

i also think it is funny that people think you need to cheat in order to beat weyrestrass. also how does age have to do with chess? and also i dont play with legos so looks like your out of luck there

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
12 Sep 07
1 edit

i also think it is funny that people think you need to cheat in order to beat weyrestrass. also how does age have to do with chess? and also i dont play with legos so looks like your out of luck there
You're simply not better than weyerstrauss. He's an international CC master and isn't gonna lose to some untitled player (which I'm certain you are judging by your handle).

edit- I assure you that if you are good enough to legitimately challenge the guy, you'll get your day soon. On the other hand I sincerely doubt you're stronger than me, let alone a master.