1. Joined
    28 Oct '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 18:05
    The forums are all the same. What is the real difference in the four sites? And if I join RHP, will that entitle me to play in the tourneys, etc on the other 3 sites?

grit
  2. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 18:09
    Well welcome to the site.
    All the sites are the same the only difference is the color.
    As for tournament you must subscribe to play in them, they do have a tournament for no subscribers but they are very VERY rare.

as a non-sub you can play 6 games, join clubs, play blitz and post in forums.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 18:13
    So if I pay to join and get in a tourney, can I switch around to play among the four sites? I like the yellow colored one. 🙂

grit
  4. Joined
    19 Feb '02
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 18:54
    Originally posted by grit
    So if I pay to join and get in a tourney, can I switch around to play among the four sites? I like the yellow colored one. 🙂

grit
    Yes. Depending on your mood, the weather, your physical location or anything else, you can decide at any moment to go to the other site and continue your games or other activities there.
  5. London
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 19:22
    Same site different skins.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 19:391 edit
    Originally posted by grit

grit
    You're being had. All the different sites are the same and you can access any of them paying or non-paying. I prefer the color of playtheimmortalgame!

If you still want to join it's up to you. Everyone who joins seems pleased. I eventually will.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree