1. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 04:18
    Originally posted by exigentsky
    Sure I read it, but knowing that there are 83 games without knowing what they are doesn't help much. I also looked at the games in Chesslab, but there are only a few and I have no clue as to what they are rated.
    Got ya. Chess lab don't trust. Anyone can send in their games. For all you know they could be patzer games since they don't all contain ratings.

Go to www.chesslive.de

enter the moves in and hit search from that position, you geet 83 games and then you can go through each game or you can organize the game by ratings and then go through only the top rated games, by year etc... It has columns, white, black, year, site etc... go to the ratings column and click on top and it sorts them.

Keep in mind that ratings before 90?? are not accurate or just weren't there so you see a lot of 0 ratings because the rating system was not in place back in the day or whatever.

Does that help you? I'm not sure what your reply meant exactly but I think what I wrote answers your question?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree