Whine

Standard memberdottewell
Only Chess 25 Mar '06 15:44
  1. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '06 15:44
    Well since my computer is still broken I've just had to come into work on a Saturday and make 40-odd moves in about 30 minutes.

It's ruined my weekend and I am going to lose at least half those games now.

I have nothing but ill will towards to world, and to each and every one of you.

Good day.
  2. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    25 Mar '06 15:50
    Just thank the stars you're not a teleworker.
  3. Canberra, Australia
    Moves
    25 Mar '06 16:29
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Well since my computer is still broken I've just had to come into work on a Saturday and make 40-odd moves in about 30 minutes.

Good day.
    I've sent across a challenge.
  4. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    25 Mar '06 18:58
    Originally posted by dottewell

Good day.
    Why not visit the local library 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree