1. Buenos Aires
    Moves
    17 May '06 19:22
    Originally posted by smrex13
    I would imagine others have complained about this before, but every time I post a new game someone accepts it only to delete it a few minutes later. Then, I have to go back and re-post it. This happens two or three times with each game I post. If you can see the time limits, the opponent's rating, the opponent's profile, and the time bank, why click accept and then delete it? Is there something I could do to avoid this problem?

Thanks,
    Scott
    I'm not a subscriber, so I can't play more than six game at the same time. Once I accept a game and already have six games in progress, so the game was automatically deleted. So I delete a game without intention. But i only did it one time.
  2. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    17 May '06 19:39
    Its happened a couple times to me... I just repost.
  3. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    17 May '06 20:04
    Originally posted by smrex13
    I would imagine others have complained about this before, but every time I post a new game someone accepts it only to delete it a few minutes later. Then, I have to go back and re-post it. This happens two or three times with each game I post. If you can see the time limits, the opponent's rating, the opponent's profile, and the time bank, why click accept and then delete it? Is there something I could do to avoid this problem?

Thanks,
    Scott
    Just to piss you off...

I honestly have no idea. What really irks me are when I receive unsolicited challenges, then the person who sent it deletes it...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree