1. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 18:422 edits
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I'm a troll for analysing a [b]chess game in a chess forum?

You've no idea what a 'troll' really is.[/b]
    Listen bub.
    Just because i found you out in a thread in the Site ideas forum (Quite why you'd want to change a sites playing system when you don't use it, is beyond me), don't think you can act innocent in this one. You've only picked holes in my game because you're a sad loser that can't move on with your life, its not my fault that your rating is a timeout boosted creation, let it go.

So you've got the hots for my booty, i can live with that, everyone needs a crush.
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 18:55
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Listen bub.
    Just because i found you out in a thread in the Site ideas forum (Quite why you'd want to change a sites playing system when you don't use it is beyond me), don't think you can act innocent in this one. You've only picked holes in my game because you're a sad loser that can't move on with your life, its not my fault that your rating is ...[text shortened]... go.

So you've got the hots for my booty, i can live with that, everyone needs a crush.
    Quite why you'd want to change a sites playing system when you don't use it is beyond me

You really can't think of a reason? C'mon, try and be more imaginative.

You've only picked holes in my game because you're a sad loser that can't move on with your life

No, I did it because I enjoy analysing chess games. However, very few chess games lack 'holes'.

its not my fault that your rating is a timeout boosted creation, let it go.

What does this have to do with anything? Do you think I care about my rating here? As you're so fond of pointing out, I don't play here.

Even if I was gay, I'd like to think I could do better than you.
  3. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 19:05
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    [b]My point is that I believe White should have played on, given that both players enjoyed winning positions earlier on, yet both squandered them.
    What would you know? You don't even play! You're certainly skillful - building an impressive rating by beating loads of 1200s and timing out anyone above 1400 - that takes cunning. How do you do that? Now you're too scared to play in case someone doesn't time out and you have to defend that rating?

Until you play the game yourself it's a bit rich criticising how others play.
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 21:15
    Originally posted by Mixo
    What would you know? You don't even play! You're certainly skillful - building an impressive rating by beating loads of 1200s and timing out anyone above 1400 - that takes cunning. How do you do that? Now you're too scared to play in case someone doesn't time out and you have to defend that rating?

Until you play the game yourself it's a bit rich criticising how others play.
    No comments about my analysis? It looks like I know more than you'd like to admit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree