win

Standard memberMary578
Only Chess 03 Dec '17 19:25
  1. Joined
    13 Jun '17
    Moves
    03 Dec '17 19:25
    how do i claim a win when my Opponent has no time left and has not moved within time limit's, is there a way to do this, if there is i can't find it thanks
  2. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    03 Dec '17 20:51
    Originally posted by @mary578
    how do i claim a win when my Opponent has no time left and has not moved within time limit's, is there a way to do this, if there is i can't find it thanks
    Click on the skull on your my games page.
  3. Joined
    13 Jun '17
    Moves
    04 Dec '17 18:31
    Very funny πŸ˜• so where is this skull on the your my games page ?
  4. Standard membersundown316
    The Mighty Messenger
    The Wood of N'Kai
    Moves
    04 Dec '17 22:30
    Look for the game in ? on your games page. There will be a small skull at the very end. Click it, and site will ask you if you want to claim the win.
  5. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    05 Dec '17 00:17
    After you traverse the seas of the Caribbean, you will find the "cave of lost time" where can be found a secret buried treasure, said to have once belonged to the dreaded "hanging" Capt. Rook. The treasure is guarded, however, by a floating skull of doom... a great terror to many hesitant travellers, bringing a swift end to their woeful endeavour.... If you would be so bold to find this skull, bash it on the head and then a great reward lies before you... Gold, jewels, ancient artefacts and precious rating points, all to take with you on your hearty voyage!

Reveal Hidden Content
    Avast! Avast! There be a Bishop on my mast!
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    05 Dec '17 05:13
    If you mean the game in which only one half-move was made, this can be deleted. Click on the icon "my games" at the upper left of your browser; you have an IN box; to the right of your browser in your IN box, there should be a clickable button to delete the game.
  7. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    05 Dec '17 13:23
    Go here -------> FAQ
  8. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    05 Dec '17 13:39
    Originally posted by @mwmiller
    Go here -------> FAQ
    And here: FAQ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree