Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. Standard memberc00ushion
    I'll take the Draw
    NewBridge,Ireland
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    10108
    20 Sep '07 14:25
    I found this last Night and Thought it was Clever, try to figure out what it is but heres a clue... "Dont think to hard"

    What is greater than God,
    More evil than the devil,
    The poor have it,
    The rich need it,
    And if you eat it, you will die?
  2. Ireland
    Joined
    24 Oct '06
    Moves
    1912
    20 Sep '07 14:31
    Originally posted by c00ushion
    I found this last Night and Thought it was Clever, try to figure out what it is but heres a clue... "Dont think to hard"

    What is greater than God,
    More evil than the devil,
    The poor have it,
    The rich need it,
    And if you eat it, you will die?
    Nothing
  3. Standard memberc00ushion
    I'll take the Draw
    NewBridge,Ireland
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    10108
    20 Sep '07 14:40
    Originally posted by therealchessfanatic
    Nothing
    Did you look that up on the net or was that already a post? lol yes I figured it wouldnt take to long for anyone to get that, Well done 🙂
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    20 Sep '07 14:44
    I vote for Wolfgang.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    46027
    20 Sep '07 16:48
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    I vote for Wolfgang.
    Eat me and you die!
  6. Joined
    15 Aug '07
    Moves
    284
    21 Sep '07 10:57
    can u help me with this riddle???

    I turn polar bears white
    and I will make you cry.
    I make guys have to pee
    and girls comb their hair.
    I make celebrities look stupid
    and normal people look like celebrities.
    I turn pancakes brown
    and make your champane bubble.
    If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
    If you look at me, you'll pop.
  7. Standard memberMitsurugi
    Not the dead
    Porto, Portugal
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    11360
    21 Sep '07 17:31
    Originally posted by anthranilate
    can u help me with this riddle???

    I turn polar bears white
    and I will make you cry.
    I make guys have to pee
    and girls comb their hair.
    I make celebrities look stupid
    and normal people look like celebrities.
    I turn pancakes brown
    and make your champane bubble.
    If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
    If you look at me, you'll pop.
    It's air.
  8. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iViva la Hispanidad!
    tinyurl.com/y2c6j2t3
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    21 Sep '07 21:341 edit
    Originally posted by Mitsurugi
    It's air.
    That doesn't seem to work with the last line.

    Oh, wait, I suppose the idea is that if you're looking at the air you're no longer inside it?
  9. Standard memberMitsurugi
    Not the dead
    Porto, Portugal
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    11360
    24 Sep '07 09:54
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    That doesn't seem to work with the last line.

    Oh, wait, I suppose the idea is that if you're looking at the air you're no longer inside it?
    Actually there's a couple of lines I couldn't relate very well but for most of them "air" works... lol Some need "cold air" or variations on "air"...
  10. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    31382
    24 Sep '07 11:15
    Originally posted by anthranilate
    can u help me with this riddle???

    I turn polar bears white
    and I will make you cry.
    I make guys have to pee
    and girls comb their hair.
    I make celebrities look stupid
    and normal people look like celebrities.
    I turn pancakes brown
    and make your champane bubble.
    If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
    If you look at me, you'll pop.
    radiation?
  11. Joined
    21 Sep '07
    Moves
    2926
    24 Sep '07 17:35
    The beginning of eternity
    the end of space and time
    the beginning of every end
    and the end of every place.

    🙂
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    46027
    24 Sep '07 18:16
    Originally posted by Triangulum
    The beginning of eternity
    the end of space and time
    the beginning of every end
    and the end of every place.

    🙂
    A Yorkshireman will get this ... by gum! 😉
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    24 Sep '07 22:50
    Originally posted by Triangulum
    The beginning of eternity
    the end of space and time
    the beginning of every end
    and the end of every place.

    🙂
    E
  14. Going where needed.
    Joined
    16 May '07
    Moves
    3366
    24 Sep '07 23:531 edit
    Originally posted by anthranilate
    can u help me with this riddle???

    I turn polar bears white
    and I will make you cry.
    I make guys have to pee
    and girls comb their hair.
    I make celebrities look stupid
    and normal people look like celebrities.
    I turn pancakes brown
    and make your champane bubble.
    If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
    If you look at me, you'll pop.
    The last line is "Can you guess the answer my friend?"

    The answer is no.

    (As in, no, you can't guess.)
Back to Top