Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. 29 Oct '06 13:42
    First, because I say so, but also because:

    What word am I currently thinking of?

    [Reminder to self - In case you forget the word is: Pancakes]
  2. Standard member Natural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    29 Oct '06 14:07
    Originally posted by Gastel
    First, because I say so, but also because:

    What word am I currently thinking of?

    [Reminder to self - In case you forget the word is: Pancakes]
    Ha. The obvious answer is "pancakes". However, if you forget the word, the you're not thinking about it anymore. You need a reminder to help you remember the word, so I'll go with "reminder".
  3. 29 Oct '06 15:58
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    Ha. The obvious answer is "pancakes". However, if you forget the word, the you're not thinking about it anymore. You need a reminder to help you remember the word, so I'll go with "reminder".
    'reminder' is a word that is wrong. if he said the word is pancakes, the the word is obviosuly cakepan.
  4. 29 Oct '06 19:45
    Pancakes or reminder or cakepan. they all are the same thing right
  5. 29 Oct '06 20:39
    Originally posted by Black Queen
    Pancakes or reminder or cakepan. they all are the same thing right
    yup
  6. 29 Oct '06 22:55
    Nope. I told you. You will never GUESS it!
  7. 29 Oct '06 23:03
    Originally posted by Gastel
    Nope. I told you. You will never GUESS it!
    'it' ?
  8. 30 Oct '06 12:33
    'is'?
  9. 30 Oct '06 14:55
    Originally posted by Gastel
    First, because I say so, but also because:

    What word am I currently thinking of?

    [Reminder to self - In case you forget the word is: Pancakes]
    Paleometerologist
  10. 30 Oct '06 19:56
    "Guess"
  11. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    30 Oct '06 21:29
    of


    slightly shotgunned
  12. 04 Nov '06 05:49
    Some people are getting close (I think), but still no correct ANSWERS.
  13. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    04 Nov '06 07:26
    answer
  14. 05 Nov '06 00:28
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    answer
    You need to read the puzzle a bit more closely!
  15. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    05 Nov '06 02:09
    Originally posted by Gastel
    You need to read the puzzle a bit more closely!
    I think YOU need to read the puzzle more closely!